- Durable and abrasion resistant polyester line
- Holds up well to repetitive use
- Knots securely
- Resistant to oils, gas and most chemicals
- Rot and mildew resistant
- Wears well on pulleys
- Maximum Load: 13 lbs.
- Used as Chalk and mason line, Decoy line, Architectural layout and any use that requires strong twine
- Inexpensive, general purpose rope
- Good abrasion resistance
- Polypropylene rope has a low stretch and good knot retention
- Resistant to oils, rot, mildew and most chemicals
- Store wet or dry
- Camouflage, size 3/8 by 100 feet
- Maximum Load: 133 lbs.
- Also known as "Lead Line" or "Derby Rope"
- Resistant to abrasion
- Soft and pliable
- Has good knot retention
- Low stretch
- Available in various colors
- Can be stored wet or dry
- Resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot and mildew
- Maximum Load: 244 lbs.
- A favorite rope for equestrians, uses include halter and lead ropes, Farm and Home
The Grip-Rite 1-1/2 in. Hot Galvanized Staples (5 lb. Pack) can be used for attaching wire fence to wood posts. These durable staples are galvanized to help resist corrosion.
- For attaching wire fence to wood posts
- Use with galvanized tie wire (not included) to attach suspended ceilings to wood rafters
- Use for installing insulation
- Galvanized to help resist corrosion
- Horizontal or herring-bone indentations in the shank
- Includes 5 lb. of galvanized staples
- MFG Brand Name : Grip-Rite
- MFG Model # : 112HGFS5
- MFG Part # : 112HGFS5