- Strong, High-stretch rope that absorbs shock loads, Stretches up to 40% before breaking
- Wears well on pulleys
- Has good knot retention
- Abrasion resistant
- Can be stored wet or dry
- Flexible, Spliceable
- Resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot and mildew
- Maximum Load: 70 lbs.
- Used for General use, Marine, Industry, Farm and Home
- Water Resistant
- Tear Resistant
- Mildew & Rot Proof
- Cold Resistant to -20 °F / -28.8 °C
- Cross woven strands to resist puncture and tears
- 30 micron polyethylene coating: Coating on both sides for durability
- Aluminum Grommets: Rustproof grommets spaced every 3 feet and at corners for easy securing
- Rope-Reinforced Hem: Poly rope around the edge for reinforcment during tie down
- Super sharp tips seat faster than standard screws
- Zinc plated carbon steel resists rust and corrosion
- 20 pc #10x1/2"
- 20 pc #10x5/8"
- 20pc #10x 3/4"
- 20 pc #10x1"
- 30pc #8x1/2"
- 30 pc #8 x 5/8"
- 30 pc #8 x 3/4"
- 30 pc #8x1"
- Includes Storage Box
- Premium grade sash cord
- Cotton-poly blend
- Maximum Load: 52 lbs.
- Used for Clothesline, Industrial, Farm and General home use