- Chain and hook assemblies in Grade 70
- Binder chains are fitted with two grab hooks, one at each end of the chain
- Yellow Chromate Finish
- Maximum Load: 4,700 lbs.
- Used for Towing, Logging and Load securement
- Lever binder is used for load securement
- Uses lever activated tightening
- Size is 5/16-inch, grade 70 and 3/8-inch, grade 43
- The safe working load limit is 5400 pounds
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 70
- Hooks with a clevis are easily attached to chain or fittings by a removable clevis pin
- Narrow throat opening can hook back onto the chain
- Maximum Load: 6,600 lbs.
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
Plastic buckets have always been a favorite around the farm. The flat back fits more compactly against a wall or fence and makes hauling heavy loads of water or feed a lot easier. Buckets are made from polyethylene resin that is impact resistant, protects against warpage and helps prevent stress cracks.Learn More
The Tool Shed 500 Piece Canister Set Assorted Cable Ties are a great way to provide you with maximum organization and prevents wires and cables from getting tangled.
- 150 Piece - 4 Inch Black
- 150 Piece - 4 Inch Natural
- 100 Piece - 8 Inch Black
- 100 Piece - 8 Inch Natural
- Ideal for replacing worn or broken grommets in leaky faucets - hoses - and more.