- Use to prevent spills and overflows while pouring engine oil - transmission fluid - windshield wiper fluid - brake fluid - and more
- Lightweight design with extra wide funnel and long neck spout helps with reaching confined areas of small engine compartments
- MFG# 16036
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 43
- Hooks with an eye require a chain fitting for them to be attached to a chain
- Narrow throat opening can hook back on the chain on the chain
- Maximum Load: 5,400 lbs.
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- 1/8-Inch diameter, 48-Feet length
- Maximum load: 45-Pound
- White color, braided nylon
- Knots securely
- Abrasion resistant
- Used for mason line, bundling, and blind cords
- Value priced clothesline
- Low stretch
- Holds knots well
- Maximum Load: 13 lbs.
Sold By The Foot
- Koch's highest strength chain also known as "Transport Chain"
- This chain provides the highest strength to weight ratio
- Maximum Load: 4,700 lbs.
- Transport chain is available in a yellow chromate finish which allows Department of Transportation inspectors to easily determine the grade of the chain being used to secure a load
- Used for Load securement – ideal for the trucking industry, Binding, Construction, Logging and Agriculture