- Impact Resistant
- Stable Tested Tough
- Water Resistant
- Tear Resistant
- Mildew & Rot Proof
- Cold Resistant to -20 °F / -28.8 °C
- Cross woven strands to resist puncture and tears
- 30 micron polyethylene coating: Coating on both sides for durability
- Aluminum Grommets: Rustproof grommets spaced every 3 feet and at corners for easy securing
- Rope-Reinforced Hem: Poly rope around the edge for reinforcment during tie down
If your Arrow storage building has sliding doors, use our tune-up kit to keep them functioning smoothly.
- Fits all Arrow sliding door storage buildings
- Four lower door guides
- Four door slides
- Two door handles
- Four #10B x 1/2" screws
- Eight #8-32 3/8" machine screws
- Eight #8-32 hex nuts
- Instructions (no manual)
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 43
- Hooks with a clevis are easily attached to chain or fittings by a removable clevis pin
- Wide throat opening allows the chain to move freely through the hook
- Maximum Load: 9,200 lbs.
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Ideal for replacing worn or broken grommets in leaky faucets - hoses - and more.
- General uses include swimming pool markers, camping and marine applications
- Strong, Economical, Floats, Has good knot retention, Flexible,Low stretch, Spliceable
- Can be stored wet or dry
- Polypropylene rope has a low stretch and good knot retention
- Resistant to oils, rot, mildew and most chemicals
- Color is yellow and trade size is 1/4 by 100 feet
- Maximum Load: 113 lbs.