Little giants duraflex advanced rubber buckets are even more crack-proof, crush-proof, and freeze proof than plastic. Our design features a wider opening with convienient stacking ribs so the buckets are easier to pull apart when stacked.Learn More
- Ideal for replacing worn or broken grommets in leaky faucets - hoses - and more.
- Strong, Economical, Floats, Has good knot retention
- Flexible, Low stretch, Spliceable
- Can be stored wet or dry
- Resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot and mildew
- Maximum Load: 244 lbs.
- Used for General use, Swimming pool markers, Camping and Marine
- Water Resistant
- Tear Resistant
- Mildew & Rot Proof
- Cold Resistant to -20 °F / -28.8 °C
- Cross woven strands to resist puncture and tears
- 30 micron polyethylene coating: Coating on both sides for durability
- Aluminum Grommets: Rustproof grommets spaced every 3 feet and at corners for easy securing
- Rope-Reinforced Hem: Poly rope around the edge for reinforcment during tie down
- Inexpensive, general purpose rope
- Good abrasion resistance
- Polypropylene rope has a low stretch and good knot retention
- Resistant to oils, rot, mildew and most chemicals
- Store wet or dry
- Camouflage, size 3/8 by 100 feet
- Maximum Load: 133 lbs.