- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 70
- Hooks with a clevis are easily attached to chain or fittings by a removable clevis pin
- Wide throat opening allows the chain to move freely through the hook, spring latch provides added safety
- Maximum Load: 6,000
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Strong natural fiber but not as strong as manila
- Biodegradable, UV resistant
- Has good knot retention
- Maximum Load: 97 lbs.
- Used for Gardening, Bundling and Shipping
- 3/8-Inch diameter, 50-Feet length
- Maximum Load: 200 lbs.
- Yellow color, hollow braid polypropylene
- Strong, floats, good knot retention, flexible, low stretch, sliceable
- Can be stored wet or dry, resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot, and mildew
- Used for swimming pool markers, camping, marine, and general use