- Water Resistant
- Tear Resistant
- Mildew & Rot Proof
- Cold Resistant to -20 °F / -28.8 °C
- Cross woven strands to resist puncture and tears
- 30 micron polyethylene coating: Coating on both sides for durability
- Aluminum Grommets: Rustproof grommets spaced every 3 feet and at corners for easy securing
- Rope-Reinforced Hem: Poly rope around the edge for reinforcment during tie down
Sinker for general construction carpentry and framing. Checkered countersunk head designed to sink flush with surface. Vinyl-coated smooth shank for easier nailing and firmer holding power. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is the largest purveyor of fasteners in the world and one of the largest distributors of building materials in the United States.
Prime Source 8CTDSKR5 Coated Sinker NailsPrime Source 8CTDSKR5 Coated Sinker Nails Features:; Used primarily as a framing nail; The countersunk head provides a flat, even surface with the wood; Coated to easy penetration and increase holding power; Coated sinker nails
- 2-3/8-inch by 11-1/2-gauge 17/64-inch diameter checkered countersunk head
- Vinyl coated smooth shank, for smooth driving
- Sturdy cardboard box with view window and description label
- Approximately 153 per pound
- Meets or exceeds appropriate ASTM and UBC specifications
- Super sharp tips seat faster than standard screws
- Zinc plated carbon steel resists rust and corrosion
- 20 pc #10x1/2"
- 20 pc #10x5/8"
- 20pc #10x 3/4"
- 20 pc #10x1"
- 30pc #8x1/2"
- 30 pc #8 x 5/8"
- 30 pc #8 x 3/4"
- 30 pc #8x1"
- Includes Storage Box