The Grip-Rite 1-1/2 in. Hot Galvanized Staples (5 lb. Pack) can be used for attaching wire fence to wood posts. These durable staples are galvanized to help resist corrosion.
- For attaching wire fence to wood posts
- Use with galvanized tie wire (not included) to attach suspended ceilings to wood rafters
- Use for installing insulation
- Galvanized to help resist corrosion
- Horizontal or herring-bone indentations in the shank
- Includes 5 lb. of galvanized staples
- MFG Brand Name : Grip-Rite
- MFG Model # : 112HGFS5
- MFG Part # : 112HGFS5
- Ideal for replacing worn or broken grommets in leaky faucets - hoses - and more.
This Black and Silver Poly Tarp reflects sunlight (silver side) and blocks sunlight and UV rays (black side). Both sides are UVI treated. This 10 mil. Tarp is made of a heavy-duty plastic with a high density weave; 14 x 14 count per square inch with double stitched, heat sealed seams. There are rust-resistant grommets every 36" around the hem (finished sizes are 5" to 7" smaller than listed due to hem allowance).Learn More
Plastic buckets have always been a favorite around the farm. The flat back fits more compactly against a wall or fence and makes hauling heavy loads of water or feed a lot easier. Buckets are made from polyethylene resin that is impact resistant, protects against warpage and helps prevent stress cracks.Learn More
- Stamped steel construction, zinc plated and powder coated finish
- Snatch blocks are used to change the direction of one or more ropes
- Also used to make it easier to lift and haul loads
- Sheave diameter is 3-inch
- Maximum rope size is 3/8" - 1/2"
- Capacity is 750 pounds
- Quick disconnect fastener with self locking ring that snaps into place and holds secure.
- Low carbon steel construction, zinc plated to resist rust and corrosion from severe weather conditions.
- 16 pc 3/16 x 1 7/16
- 18 pc 1/4 x 1 3/4
- 6 pc 5/16 x 1 3/4
- 10 pc 7/16 x 1 3/4