FiberFix Super Tape combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape. Here is how it works. Simply dip it in water to activate the specialized resin and then wrap it just like tape. It takes only 2-5 minutes to harden and with FIBER FIX Super Tape, when you fix it, you Fix It for Good.
FiberFix Super Tape is waterproof, heat and cold resistant and works in almost any environment! It's great for everyday uses because it is so easy to use and it only takes about 2 minutes. Broken rake handle - Fiber Fix It! Leaking pipe - Fiber Fix It! But don't forget your boat, RV, emergency kit, camping gear and just about anywhere you need to fix something right the first time. If you are a professional or a Do-it-Yourselfer you've got to get Fiber-Fix.
Whether its metal, wood, plastics, iron, aluminum, copper, rubber, or PVC it bonds with the strength of an epoxy and the wrapping power of tape.
- Combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape
- Easy to use - just activate with water and wrap just like tape
- Hardens extremely rigid and strong within 2-5 minutes
- Works with almost any surface, can be sanded and painted, waterproof, heat and cold resistant
- Ideal for repairing water pipes, car hoses, yard and shop tools, outdoor gear, and household items
12 decks of promotional playing cards in an attractive color countertop display. Takes up minimal space and offers great margin opportunity - a great impulse item at checkout. Jon Q. Wright has brought out the colorful history of fishing lures with these decks of 54 different playing cards. Each one shows a different notable antique lure from the 1800s to around 1940.Learn More
- 3/8" x 1-5/8"
- Zinc Plated
- Low Carbon Steel
- Can Be Closed By Using A Hammer Or Vise To Squeeze The Open Ends Together
- Use For The Repair Of Low Carbon Chain & The Attachment Of Fittings
- Maximum Load Of The Lap Link Must Match That Of The Chain Being Repaired Or Joined
- 1,250 LB Maximum Load
- Impact Resistant
- Stable Tested Tough
Sold By The Foot
- 5/8-Inch diameter, by the foot
- Maximum load: 325-Pound
- Red color, solid braid polypropylene
- Soft and pliable, resistant to abrasion, has good retention, low stretch
- A favorite of equestrians, uses includes halter and lead ropes and other farm and home applications
- Can be stored wet or dry, resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot, and mildew
Plastic buckets have always been a favorite around the farm. The flat back fits more compactly against a wall or fence and makes hauling heavy loads of water or feed a lot easier. Buckets are made from polyethylene resin that is impact resistant, protects against warpage and helps prevent stress cracks.Learn More