A sinker nail is for construction, carpentry and framing. Checkered
countersunk head designed to sink flush with surface.
Vinyl-coated smooth shank for easier nailing and firmer
holding power. Made to conform to ASTM F1667
- Size: 2-1/8", 7D
- Gauge: 12-1/2
- Head Size: 1/4"
- Model#: 7CTDSKR
- Premium grade sash cord
- Cotton-poly blend
- Maximum Load: 45 lbs.
- Trade Size: 7/32" x 100 ft. long
- Used for Clothesline, Industrial, Farm and General home use
- Flexible, Abrasion resistant, Some stretch, UV resistant
- Can be stored wet or dry
- Resistant to oils, most chemicals, mold and mildew
- Torque-free construction
- Maximum Load: 120 lbs.
- Used for General use, Towing and Anchor and dock lines
- Durable and abrasion resistant polyester line
- Holds up well to repetitive use
- Knots securely
- Resistant to oils, gas and most chemicals
- Rot and mildew resistant
- Wears well on pulleys
- Maximum Load: 13 lbs.
- Used as Chalk and mason line, Decoy line, Architectural layout and any use that requires strong twine
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 43
- Hooks with a clevis are easily attached to chain or fittings by a removable clevis pin
- Narrow throat opening can hook back onto the chain
- Maximum Load: 9,200 lbs.
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Strong natural fiber but not as strong as manila
- Biodegradable, UV resistant
- Has good knot retention
- Maximum Load: 97 lbs.
- Used for Gardening, Bundling and Shipping
Sinker for general construction carpentry and framing. Checkered countersunk head designed to sink flush with surface. Vinyl-coated smooth shank for easier nailing and firmer holding power. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is the largest purveyor of fasteners in the world and one of the largest distributors of building materials in the United States.
Prime Source 8CTDSKR5 Coated Sinker NailsPrime Source 8CTDSKR5 Coated Sinker Nails Features:; Used primarily as a framing nail; The countersunk head provides a flat, even surface with the wood; Coated to easy penetration and increase holding power; Coated sinker nails
- 2-3/8-inch by 11-1/2-gauge 17/64-inch diameter checkered countersunk head
- Vinyl coated smooth shank, for smooth driving
- Sturdy cardboard box with view window and description label
- Approximately 153 per pound
- Meets or exceeds appropriate ASTM and UBC specifications