- Durable and abrasion resistant polyester line
- Holds up well to repetitive use
- Knots securely
- Resistant to oils, gas and most chemicals
- Rot and mildew resistant
- Wears well on pulleys
- Maximum Load: 13 lbs.
- Used as Chalk and mason line, Decoy line, Architectural layout and any use that requires strong twine
Miller Manufacturing produces rubber buckets that will resist the elements that plastic buckets cant! These rubber buckets are produced so they resist cracking, freezing, crushing. These bucket will last longer than conventional plastic buckets. These are sure to be a favorite on the farm.Learn More
Plastic buckets have always been a favorite around the farm. The flat back fits more compactly against a wall or fence and makes hauling heavy loads of water or feed a lot easier. Buckets are made from polyethylene resin that is impact resistant, protects against warpage and helps prevent stress cracks.Learn More
- Strong, High-stretch rope that absorbs shock loads, Stretches up to 40% before breaking
- Wears well on pulleys
- Has good knot retention
- Abrasion resistant
- Can be stored wet or dry
- Flexible, Spliceable
- Resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot and mildew
- Maximum Load: 70 lbs.
- Used for General use, Marine, Industry, Farm and Home
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 70
- Hooks with a clevis are easily attached to chain or fittings by a removable clevis pin
- Narrow throat opening can hook back on the chain
- Maximum Load: 11,300 lbs.
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Inexpensive, general purpose rope
- Good abrasion resistance
- Polypropylene rope has a low stretch and good knot retention
- Resistant to oils, rot, mildew and most chemicals
- Store wet or dry
- Camouflage, size 3/8 by 100 feet
- Maximum Load: 133 lbs.
The Grip-Rite 1-1/2 in. Hot Galvanized Staples (5 lb. Pack) can be used for attaching wire fence to wood posts. These durable staples are galvanized to help resist corrosion.
- For attaching wire fence to wood posts
- Use with galvanized tie wire (not included) to attach suspended ceilings to wood rafters
- Use for installing insulation
- Galvanized to help resist corrosion
- Horizontal or herring-bone indentations in the shank
- Includes 5 lb. of galvanized staples
- MFG Brand Name : Grip-Rite
- MFG Model # : 112HGFS5
- MFG Part # : 112HGFS5