- Finished length: 17'
- Tensile strength: 14,200 lbs.
- Hooks included
- Value priced clothesline
- Low stretch
- Holds knots well
- Maximum Load: 13 lbs.
- Stamped steel construction, zinc plated and powder coated finish
- Snatch blocks are used to change the direction of one or more ropes
- Also used to make it easier to lift and haul loads
- Sheave diameter is 3-inch
- Maximum rope size is 3/8" - 1/2"
- Capacity is 750 pounds
- Water Resistant
- Tear Resistant
- Mildew & Rot Proof
- Cold Resistant to -20 °F / -28.8 °C
- Cross woven strands to resist puncture and tears
- 30 micron polyethylene coating: Coating on both sides for durability
- Aluminum Grommets: Rustproof grommets spaced every 3 feet and at corners for easy securing
- Rope-Reinforced Hem: Poly rope around the edge for reinforcment during tie down
Sold By The Foot
- This item is not intended for aircraft use
- Cable is 7 by 7 galvanized, clear vinyl coated and measures 3/32 - 3/16 by the foot
- The safe work load limit for this item is 184 lbs.
Regular Price: $29.98
Special Price: $19.98
- 3/8" x 14' Log chain.
- Grade 43 high test chain with grab hooks on each end/
- Working load limit 5,400 pounds. Never exceed the working load limit.
- Use for Towing, Logging and Load securement
- Designed to meet DOT Specifications
- Rust Resistant Zinc Plated
- Not intended for overhead lifting