- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 43
- Hooks with an eye require a chain fitting for them to be attached to a chain
- Wide throat opening allows the chain to move freely through the hook
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Maximum Load: 3,900 lbs.
Plastic buckets have always been a favorite around the farm. The flat back fits more compactly against a wall or fence and makes hauling heavy loads of water or feed a lot easier. Buckets are made from polyethylene resin that is impact resistant, protects against warpage and helps prevent stress cracks.Learn More
Sold By The Foot
- 3/8-Inch diameter, by the foot
- Maximum load: 122-Pound
- Natural color, twisted manila
- UV resistant, low stretch, good abrasion resistance, holds knots firmly
- The strongest natural fiber rope, manila will not melt when it comes in contact with hot wires and has good abrasion resistance
- Must be stored dry, chemicals will cause deterioration of the rope
- This rope is used for truck lashing, construction, and farm applications
Get accurate readings for DC voltage, DC current, AC voltage, resistance, transistor test, diode test, & battery test.
- Easy to read LCD readout, positive set selector switch and 32' leads
- Automatic zero adjust
- Overange indicator
- 2.5x second sample time
- Low battery indicator
- Fuse and diode protected circuit
- Bent steel construction, zinc plated finish
- Cold shuts are closed by driving the open end through the eye and peening the end using a hammer
- Designed for the temporary repair of low carbon chain and the attachment of fittings
- The maximum load of the cold shut must match that of the chain being repaired or joined
- Maximum load: 3,500 lbs.
- Also known as "Lead Line" or "Derby Rope"
- Resistant to abrasion
- Soft and pliable
- Has good knot retention
- Low stretch
- Available in various colors
- Can be stored wet or dry
- Resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot and mildew
- Maximum Load: 244 lbs.
- A favorite rope for equestrians, uses include halter and lead ropes, Farm and Home
- Grade 30, Zinc Plated Finish
- Cold Cap
- Bent Steel Construction
- Closed By Driving The Open End Through The Eye & Peening The End Using A Hammer
- Designed For The Temporary Repair Of Low Carbon Chain & The Attachment Of Fittings
- The Maximum Load Of The Cold Shut Must Match That Of The Chain Being Repaired Or Joined.
- Ideal for trash, yard waste, seed/pet food storage
- Durable…the strength of steel.
- Better than plastic:
- Rodent proof
- Won’t absorb odors
- Recyclable…made with no oil
- Built to last
- Offset bottom keeps can off ground
- Large handles for easy carrying
- Deep swedging adds strength
- Dry storage only
- Weather resistant…won’t rust