- Soft natural fiber
- Good knot retention
- Used for General-purpose household use
- Maximum Load: 13 lbs.
- Inexpensive, general purpose rope
- Good abrasion resistance
- Polypropylene rope has a low stretch and good knot retention
- Resistant to oils, rot, mildew and most chemicals
- Store wet or dry
- Camouflage, size 3/8 by 100 feet
- Maximum Load: 133 lbs.
- Water Resistant
- Tear Resistant
- Mildew & Rot Proof
- Cold Resistant to -20 °F / -28.8 °C
- Cross woven strands to resist puncture and tears
- 30 micron polyethylene coating: Coating on both sides for durability
- Aluminum Grommets: Rustproof grommets spaced every 3 feet and at corners for easy securing
- Rope-Reinforced Hem: Poly rope around the edge for reinforcment during tie down
- Also known as "Lead Line" or "Derby Rope"
- Resistant to abrasion
- Soft and pliable
- Has good knot retention
- Low stretch
- Available in various colors
- Can be stored wet or dry
- Resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot and mildew
- Maximum Load: 244 lbs.
- A favorite rope for equestrians, uses include halter and lead ropes, Farm and Home