- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 70
- Hooks with a clevis are easily attached to chain or fittings by a removable clevis pin
- Wide throat opening allows the chain to move freely through the hook, spring latch provides added safety
- Maximum Load: 3,150
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Flexible, Abrasion resistant, Some stretch, UV resistant
- Can be stored wet or dry
- Resistant to oils, most chemicals, mold and mildew
- Torque-free construction
- Maximum Load: 120 lbs.
- Used for General use, Towing and Anchor and dock lines
The makers of Flex Seal® bring you Flex Shot™ - the revolutionary super thick rubber sealant that caulks, bonds and seals virtually everything. Flex Shot™ is so easy to use – giving you a perfect bead every time. And because it’s so thick, you can fill huge cracks and holes, stopping the toughest leaks instantly! Forget about those bulky caulking guns. Flex Shot™ is the neat and clean way to make repairs with pinpoint accuracy. Flex Shot™ comes out nice and thick, clings to any surface, then turns into a stretchy rubber seal that’s virtually indestructible! Unlike regular caulks that dry out, shrink and crack, Flex Shot™ expands and contracts making everything completely waterproof. The free extension tube makes even hard-to-reach repairs perfect every time! For all your DIY projects, get Flex Shot™ in every color!
- Caulks, Bonds And Seals Virtually Everything!
- No Need For A Caulking Gun!
- No Running, No Dripping, No Mess!
- Gives You A Perfect Bead, Every Time!
- Expands And Contracts!
- Fills In Huge Cracks And Holes!
- Great For Crafts And Decorative Items!
- No Waste – Use It Again And Again!
- So Easy To Use – Anyone Can Do It!
- Made in the USA
- Kitchens & Baths
- Sinks & Showers
- Tubs & Tiles
- Windows & Skylights
- Roofs & Gutters
- Autos & Boats
- RV’s & Campers
- PVC Pipes & Duct Work
- Crafts & Decorative Items
- Chain and hook assemblies in Grade 70
- Binder chains are fitted with two grab hooks, one at each end of the chain
- Maximum Load: 6,600 lbs.
- Used for Towing, Logging and Load securement
Sinker for general construction carpentry and framing. Checkered countersunk head designed to sink flush with surface. Vinyl-coated smooth shank for easier nailing and firmer holding power. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is the largest purveyor of fasteners in the world and one of the largest distributors of building materials in the United States.
Prime Source 8CTDSKR5 Coated Sinker NailsPrime Source 8CTDSKR5 Coated Sinker Nails Features:; Used primarily as a framing nail; The countersunk head provides a flat, even surface with the wood; Coated to easy penetration and increase holding power; Coated sinker nails
- Grip-Rite, 1 LB, 16D, Vinyl Coated Sinker Nail
Sold By The Foot
- 3/32-Inch diameter, by the foot
- Maximum load: 184-Pound
- Stainless steel cable
- Cable constructed of 7 outer strands of 7 wires per strand
- Medium strength, medium flexibility, good abrasion resistance
- Used in garage doors, winches, and tie down applications
- Not intended for use in aircraft controls