Washers are easy to lose and you can never have too many! With the 720 Piece Assorted Washer Set you will always have a washer in the size you need, with the tremendous variety of sizes small to large!
- #6 - C Type
- #6 - Star Type
- #6 - Circle Stay Type
- #8 - Star Type
- #8 - Circle Star Type
- #10 - C Type
- #10 - Star Type
- #10 - Circle Star Type
- 1/4 Inch - C Type
- 1/4 Inch - Star Type
- 1/4 Inch - Circle Star Type
- 5/16 Inch - C Type
- 5/16 Inch - Star Type
- 5/16 Inch - Circle Star Type
- 3/8 Inch - C Type
- 3/8 Inch - Star Type
- 3/8 Inch - Circle Star Type
- Low Carbon Steel
- Can Be Closed By Using A Hammer Or Vise To Squeeze The Open Ends Together
- Use For The Repair Of Low Carbon Chain & The Attachment Of Fittings
- Maximum Load Of The Lap Link Must Match That Of The Chain Being Repaired Or Joined
- 240 LB Maximum Load
FiberFix Super Tape combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape. Here is how it works. Simply dip it in water to activate the specialized resin and then wrap it just like tape. It takes only 2-5 minutes to harden and with FIBER FIX Super Tape, when you fix it, you Fix It for Good.
FiberFix Super Tape is waterproof, heat and cold resistant and works in almost any environment! It's great for everyday uses because it is so easy to use and it only takes about 2 minutes. Broken rake handle - Fiber Fix It! Leaking pipe - Fiber Fix It! But don't forget your boat, RV, emergency kit, camping gear and just about anywhere you need to fix something right the first time. If you are a professional or a Do-it-Yourselfer you've got to get Fiber-Fix.
Whether its metal, wood, plastics, iron, aluminum, copper, rubber, or PVC it bonds with the strength of an epoxy and the wrapping power of tape.
- Combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape
- Easy to use - just activate with water and wrap just like tape
- Hardens extremely rigid and strong within 2-5 minutes
- Works with almost any surface, can be sanded and painted, waterproof, heat and cold resistant
- Ideal for repairing water pipes, car hoses, yard and shop tools, outdoor gear, and household items
- Zinc Plated
- Steel Construction With A Threaded Nut
- Easily Attached Without Tools & Are Reusable
- Use For The Repair Of Low Carbon Chain & For Attaching Fittings
- The Maximum Load Of The Quick Link Must Match That Of The Chain Being Repaired Or Joined
- 1,540 lb. Maximum Load.
Miller Manufacturing produces rubber buckets that will resist the elements that plastic buckets cant! These rubber buckets are produced so they resist cracking, freezing, crushing. These bucket will last longer than conventional plastic buckets. These are sure to be a favorite on the farm.Learn More