Sold By The Foot
- Double Loop Chain is widely popular for playground equipment, porch swings, boats, pet halters, cow chains and other general applications
- Chain is zinc plated and measures #1 by the foot
- The safe work load limit for this chain is 155 lbs.
- Do not exceed the working load limit
Little giants duraflex advanced rubber buckets are even more crack-proof, crush-proof, and freeze proof than plastic. Our design features a wider opening with convienient stacking ribs so the buckets are easier to pull apart when stacked.Learn More
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 43
- Maximum Load: 2,600 lbs.
- Hooks with a clevis are easily attached to chain or fittings by a removable clevis pin
- Wide throat opening allows the chain to move freely through the hook
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
Plastic buckets have always been a favorite around the farm. The flat back fits more compactly against a wall or fence and makes hauling heavy loads of water or feed a lot easier. Buckets are made from polyethylene resin that is impact resistant, protects against warpage and helps prevent stress cracks.Learn More
Sold By The Foot
- Economical general purpose chain also known as "Proof Coil Chain"
- Welded low carbon steel
- This chain can be used in applications which do not require a high strength to weight ratio
- Electro galvanized finish
- Used for Towing, Pipe hanging, Stump pulling, Tail gates, Load securement, Logging, Agriculture and Guard rails
- Maximum Load Limit: 1,900 lbs.
- Stamped steel construction, zinc plated and powder coated finish
- Snatch blocks are used to change the direction of one or more ropes
- Also used to make it easier to lift and haul loads
- Sheave diameter is 3-inch
- Maximum rope size is 3/8" - 1/2"
- Capacity is 750 pounds