Sold By The Foot
- Constructed of 6 outer strands of 15 – 26 wires per strand
- Has a Fiber Core (FC) for better flexibility
- Bright finish
- Maximum Load: 4,280 lbs.
- Used for Overhead lifting, Towing and Logging applications
- Bent steel construction, zinc plated finish
- Cold shuts are closed by driving the open end through the eye and peening the end using a hammer
- Designed for the temporary repair of low carbon chain and the attachment of fittings
- The maximum load of the cold shut must match that of the chain being repaired or joined
- Maximum load: 2,700 lbs.
- 420-Feet length
- Maximum load: nominal
- Natural color, twisted cotton
- Most be stored dry
- Has no resistance to chemicals
- High quality cotton twine for bundling, crafts and general household uses
12 decks of promotional playing cards in an attractive color countertop display. Takes up minimal space and offers great margin opportunity - a great impulse item at checkout. Jon Q. Wright has brought out the colorful history of fishing lures with these decks of 54 different playing cards. Each one shows a different notable antique lure from the 1800s to around 1940.Learn More
Sold By The Foot
- Koch's highest strength chain also known as "Transport Chain"
- This chain provides the highest strength to weight ratio
- Maximum Load: 3,150 lbs.
- Transport chain is available in a yellow chromate finish which allows Department of Transportation inspectors to easily determine the grade of the chain being used to secure a load
- Used for Load securement – ideal for the trucking industry, Binding, Construction, Logging and Agriculture
- Use to prevent spills and overflows while pouring engine oil - transmission fluid - windshield wiper fluid - brake fluid - and more
- Lightweight design with extra wide funnel and long neck spout helps with reaching confined areas of small engine compartments
- MFG# 16036
- Grade 43
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Drop Forged Construction
- Requires a chain fitting for them to be attached to a chain
- Narrow throat opening can hook back on the chain on the chain
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- 2,600 LB Maximum Load.