- Standard Duty Zinc Plated Thimble
- Bent Steel Construction
- Used To Strengthen A Wire Rope Eye & Protect The Wire Rope From Abrasion
Qty Per Package Qty Per Box Qty Per Case Package Type Price Book 1 10 10 Boxed Loose Package (WxHxD) Box (WxHxL) Case (WxHxL) UM x x 7.25 x 5.13 x 11.00 7.25 x 5.13 x 11.00 EA BCStkNo Box I25 Case I25 Bar Coded 2 N245-696 20038613215140 40038613215144 Box SWL (each) SWL Lbs (each) Unit Weight Box Weight SWL 15 Lb 15 0.265 2.652
Sold By The Foot
- Higher strength carbon steel chain also known as "High Test Chain"
- High test chain provides higher strength to weight ratio than Grade 30 as well as increased resistance to wear
- Self colored (no plating)
- Used for Load securement, Binding, Construction, Logging and Agriculture
- Maximum Load: 2,600 lbs.
- Zinc Plated
- Steel Construction With A Threaded Nut
- Easily Attached Without Tools & Are Reusable
- Use For The Repair Of Low Carbon Chain & For Attaching Fittings
- The Maximum Load Of The Quick Link Must Match That Of The Chain Being Repaired Or Joined
- 1,980 lb. Maximum Load.
- Grade 43
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Drop Forged Construction
- Requires a chain fitting for them to be attached to a chain
- Narrow throat opening can hook back on the chain on the chain
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- 3,900 LB Maximum Load.
Sold By The Foot
- Koch's highest strength chain also known as "Transport Chain"
- This chain provides the highest strength to weight ratio
- Maximum Load: 3,150 lbs.
- Transport chain is available in a yellow chromate finish which allows Department of Transportation inspectors to easily determine the grade of the chain being used to secure a load
- Used for Load securement – ideal for the trucking industry, Binding, Construction, Logging and Agriculture