- Water Resistant
- Tear Resistant
- Mildew & Rot Proof
- Cold Resistant to -20 °F / -28.8 °C
- Cross woven strands to resist puncture and tears
- 30 micron polyethylene coating: Coating on both sides for durability
- Aluminum Grommets: Rustproof grommets spaced every 3 feet and at corners for easy securing
- Rope-Reinforced Hem: Poly rope around the edge for reinforcment during tie down
- Stamped steel construction, zinc plated and powder coated finish
- Snatch blocks are used to change the direction of one or more ropes
- Also used to make it easier to lift and haul loads
- Sheave diameter is 4-inch
- Maximum rope size is 3/8" - 1/2"
- Capacity is 1200 pounds
- Quick disconnect fastener with self locking ring that snaps into place and holds secure.
- Low carbon steel construction, zinc plated to resist rust and corrosion from severe weather conditions.
- 16 pc 3/16 x 1 7/16
- 18 pc 1/4 x 1 3/4
- 6 pc 5/16 x 1 3/4
- 10 pc 7/16 x 1 3/4