- Stamped steel construction, zinc plated and powder coated finish
- Snatch blocks are used to change the direction of one or more ropes
- Also used to make it easier to lift and haul loads
- Sheave diameter is 4-inch
- Maximum rope size is 3/8" - 1/2"
- Capacity is 1200 pounds
Galvanized 16.75 gallon tub. This tub has many uses. It can be used around the home, shop or the farm. You can use this for crafts, decorations, gift baskets, or even floral arrangements.
- 23" in Diameter
- 13.25" Tall
- Forged hook with safety latch
- 7x19 aircraft cable
- Vinyl coated grip
- Solid steel double gear and double pawl
- Designed to stretch and pull heavy loads
- Cable size: 3/16", 7 x 19
- Cable Length: 7.2'
- Hook: 5/16" Eye Slip Hook w/ Safety Latch (2)
- Maximum Load: 2,000 lbs.
- Strong natural fiber
- Has good knot retention
- Inexpensive, one-time use twine
- Maximum Load: nominal
- Used for Gardening, Bundling, Shipping and Crafts