- 3/8" x 14' Log chain.
- Grade 43 high test chain with grab hooks on each end/
- Working load limit 5,400 pounds. Never exceed the working load limit.
- Use for Towing, Logging and Load securement
- Designed to meet DOT Specifications
- Rust Resistant Zinc Plated
- Not intended for overhead lifting
If you are in the market for a new ratchet load binder, you have come to the right place. These ratchet load binders are the a great asset and are of a sturdy, quality build. Don't let your load come loose when you are transporting your goods, what ever it may be. Secure the ratchet load binder and rest assure that you will make it to your destination with no mishaps. Each load binder comes equipped with forged steel. A very handy feature that this product offers is the fact that it includes a ratchet tightener. Doing it by hand, or with a tool, can be very difficult. Let the ratchet tightening save you time! Also, these load binders can secure a load of up to 5400 lbs. That's about half the weight of an adult elephant! So get yourself a ratchet load binder or two and secure your state of mind.
- Powder coated orange
- Ratchet activated tightening
- Used for securing loads
- Ratchet binder size is 5/16-inch, grade 70 and 3/8-inch, grade 43
- The safe working load limit is 5400 pounds
When you are in the market for load binders, there is a good chance that you are hauling something both expensive and important to you. Well, when you are transporting these kind of items, you want to ensure that they make it to their destination in the same shape as they were before. With load binders, you can ensure just that. Put your load on your truck or trailer, attach the load binders, and watch your load stay perfectly still. With a load limit of up to 5,400 lbs, you can safely and efficiently transport heavy machinery from point A to point B. Every working man or woman needs load binders on a daily basis and we want to provide you with the top of the line equipment. So get yourself some load binders from Rural King today and transport whatever you need safely and easily. Product features are as follows:
- Lever binder is used for securing loads
- Uses lever activated tightening
- Size is 5/16-inch, grade 70 and 3/8-inch, grade 43
- The safe working load limit is 5400 pounds
- Chain and hook assemblies in Grade 43
- Log chains are fitted with a grab hook at one end and a slip hook at the other
- Self Colored Finish
- Maximum Load: 2,650 lbs.
- Used for Towing, Logging and Load securement
**Do not use for overhead lifting or application where failure could damage or injure property.Learn More
Protect your equipment, vehicles, and yard furnishings all year round with the Tool Shed Black and Silver Tarp. This large tarp measures 16 feet by 20 feet. The black side blocks sunlight and ultraviolet rays. The silver side reflects sunlight.
Tool Shed's 16x20 black and silver tarp is strong and protective. This heavy duty 10 mil tarp is made of densely woven polyethylene fiber, with a thread count of 14 x 14 per square inch. The double stitched, heat sealed seams prevent tearing. Rust-resistant grommets are installed every 36 inches around the hem to use for securing the tarp.
Feel secure using this tarp all year round. Both sides are treated with UV inhibitors to give this tarp the most resistance to sun fade and destruction. This Tool Shed tarp is water and mildew resistant and also resists cracking in cold weather.
Finished sizes are 5 to 7 inches smaller than listed due to hem allowance.Learn More
- Ropes are hand spliced for added strength
- Absorbs shocks
- Easy to use and store
- 1/3 weight of chain and safer
- Can be stored wet, won't rot
- Finished length: 15'
- Tensile strength: 37,500 lbs.
If you own expensive machinery, you understand how important it is to protect it. Harmful UV rays can damage paint on vehicles, tractors, etc. With Rural King's tarps, you can forget worrying about the sun damaging your equipment. These silver tarps are treated with uv protection on both sides so that they will reflect all sunlight that they come in contact with. They are fitted with holes on each corner of the tarp so that you can easily thread rope through them and attach the tarp snugly around your equipment. This specific tarp is big too! Measuring 20x30 feet, this will fit over very large items. Want to stay cool during a camping trip or outdoor party? Throw the tarp over your tent or enclosure to keep harmful UV rays out. The tarp is double stitched so there will be no concern that the tarp will come undone, or rip. So get yourself a today and protect your expensive equipment or shade yourself from the sun.
- Strong 5 layer reinforced corners
- Black and Silver Poly Tarp
- High Density 6 oz. UV Resistant Fabric & Both sides UV treated
- Aluminum grommets every 3 ft.
- Double layer hem with 3/16" rope & heat sealed seams
- Water Resistant
- Heavy duty plastic with a high density weave
- 20x30 feet