- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 43
- Hooks with an eye require a chain fitting for them to be attached to a chain
- Narrow throat opening can hook back on the chain on the chain
- Maximum Load: 5,400 lbs.
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
Sinker is for construction, carpentry and framing. Checkered
countersunk head designed to sink flush with surface.
Vinyl-coated smooth shank for easier nailing and firmer
holding power. Made to conform to ASTM F1667
- Size: 2-3/8" 8D
- Gauge: 11-1/2 17/64"
- Model#: 8CTDSKR
- 370-Feet length
- Maximum load: nominal
- Natural color, twisted 100% cotton
- Made in the USA
- Must be stored dry Has no resistance to chemicals
- For use in cooking
- Die cast construction
- 4 1/4" Length
- Designed for use with rope, chain, strap, animal leashes and other home, farm and recreational application
- Zinc Plated
- Steel Construction With A Threaded Nut
- Easily Attached Without Tools & Are Reusable
- Use For The Repair Of Low Carbon Chain & For Attaching Fittings
- The Maximum Load Of The Quick Link Must Match That Of The Chain Being Repaired Or Joined
- 3,250 lb. Maximum Load.
Sinker for general construction carpentry and framing. Checkered countersunk head designed to sink flush with surface. Vinyl-coated smooth shank for easier nailing and firmer holding power. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is the largest purveyor of fasteners in the world and one of the largest distributors of building materials in the United States.
Prime Source 8CTDSKR5 Coated Sinker NailsPrime Source 8CTDSKR5 Coated Sinker Nails Features:; Used primarily as a framing nail; The countersunk head provides a flat, even surface with the wood; Coated to easy penetration and increase holding power; Coated sinker nails
- Grip-Rite, 1 LB, 16D, Vinyl Coated Sinker Nail