- Zinc Plated
- Steel Construction With A Threaded Nut
- Easily Attached Without Tools & Are Reusable
- Use For The Repair Of Low Carbon Chain & For Attaching Fittings
- The Maximum Load Of The Quick Link Must Match That Of The Chain Being Repaired Or Joined
- 3,250 lb. Maximum Load.
Sinker is for construction, carpentry and framing. Checkered
countersunk head designed to sink flush with surface.
Vinyl-coated smooth shank for easier nailing and firmer
holding power. Made to conform to ASTM F1667
- Size: 2-3/8" 8D
- Gauge: 11-1/2 17/64"
- Model#: 8CTDSKR
- 370-Feet length
- Maximum load: nominal
- Natural color, twisted 100% cotton
- Made in the USA
- Must be stored dry Has no resistance to chemicals
- For use in cooking
- Minimum Diameter: 3.43"
- Maximum Diameter: 3.75"
- Stainless Steel band, bolt and saddle resist rust, chemicals and corrosion
- Clamp rated to 75" lbs. (applied torque)
- Saddle creates uniform sealing pressure around coupling shank
- Carbon steel locking nut with nylon insert eliminates nut and bolt sizing
- Four spot welds on each end of clamp for extra strength.