Regular Price: $5.99
Special Price: $4.99
Ideal for farming, recreation, construction, transportations, and storage.
- Reinforced Corners
- Rust Resistant Grommets Every 3 ft.
- Light Weight
- Rope-Lined Edge/Heat Sealed Seams
- Water and Mildew Resistant
- 8 ft. x 10 ft.
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 70
- Hooks with a clevis are easily attached to chain or fittings by a removable clevis pin
- Wide throat opening allows the chain to move freely through the hook, spring latch provides added safety
- Maximum Load: 3,150
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Zinc Plated
- Steel Construction With A Threaded Nut
- Easily Attached Without Tools & Are Reusable
- Use For The Repair Of Low Carbon Chain & For Attaching Fittings
- The Maximum Load Of The Quick Link Must Match That Of The Chain Being Repaired Or Joined
- 3,250 lb. Maximum Load.
Sinker for general construction carpentry and framing. Checkered countersunk head designed to sink flush with surface. Vinyl-coated smooth shank for easier nailing and firmer holding power. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is the largest purveyor of fasteners in the world and one of the largest distributors of building materials in the United States.
Prime Source Coated Sinker NailsPrime Source Coated Sinker Nails Features:; Used primarily as a framing nail; The countersunk head provides a flat, even surface with the wood; Coated to easy penetration and increase holding power; Coated sinker nails
- Grip-Rite, 12CTDSKR1, 12D, Coated Vinyl Hand Nail, 1 Pound
- Strong natural fiber
- Has good knot retention
- Inexpensive, one-time use twine
- Must be stored dry, chemicals will cause deterioration of the rope
- Maximum Load: Nominal
- Trade size: 1-Ply x 500 ft. long
- Used for Gardening, Bundling, Shipping and Crafts