- Die cast construction
- 4 1/4" Length
- Designed for use with rope, chain, strap, animal leashes and other home, farm and recreational application
- 370-Feet length
- Maximum load: nominal
- Natural color, twisted 100% cotton
- Made in the USA
- Must be stored dry Has no resistance to chemicals
- For use in cooking
Sinker is for construction, carpentry and framing. Checkered
countersunk head designed to sink flush with surface.
Vinyl-coated smooth shank for easier nailing and firmer
holding power. Made to conform to ASTM F1667
- Size: 2-3/8" 8D
- Gauge: 11-1/2 17/64"
- Model#: 8CTDSKR
Sinker for general construction carpentry and framing. Checkered countersunk head designed to sink flush with surface. Vinyl-coated smooth shank for easier nailing and firmer holding power. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is the largest purveyor of fasteners in the world and one of the largest distributors of building materials in the United States.
Prime Source 8CTDSKR5 Coated Sinker NailsPrime Source 8CTDSKR5 Coated Sinker Nails Features:; Used primarily as a framing nail; The countersunk head provides a flat, even surface with the wood; Coated to easy penetration and increase holding power; Coated sinker nails
- Grip-Rite, 1 LB, 16D, Vinyl Coated Sinker Nail
The Grip-Rite 1-1/4 in. Hot Galvanized Staples (1 lb. Pack) can be used for attaching wire fence to wood posts. These durable staples are galvanized to help resist corrosion.
- For attaching wire fence to wood posts
- Use with galvanized tie wire (not included) to attach suspended ceilings to wood rafters
- Use for installing insulation
- Galvanized to help resist corrosion
- Horizontal or herring-bone indentations in the shank
- Includes 5 lb. of galvanized staples
- MFG Brand Name : Grip-Rite
- Drop forged construction with alloy steel pin
- Hot dip galvanized
- Maximum Load: 3,000 lbs.
- Used to easily joining attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Use only forged steel shackles for load carrying purposes
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 43
- Hooks with an eye require a chain fitting for them to be attached to a chain
- Narrow throat opening can hook back on the chain on the chain
- Maximum Load: 5,400 lbs.
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope