- Durable and abrasion resistant polyester line
- Holds up well to repetitive use
- Knots securely
- Resistant to oils, gas and most chemicals
- Rot and mildew resistant
- Wears well on pulleys
- Maximum Load: 13 lbs.
- Used as Chalk and mason line, Decoy line, Architectural layout and any use that requires strong twine
- Strong natural fiber but not as strong as manila
- Biodegradable, UV resistant
- Has good knot retention
- Maximum Load: 97 lbs.
- Used for Gardening, Bundling and Shipping
Galvanized 5 quart bucket. This pail has many uses. It can be used around the home, shop or the farm. You can use this for crafts, decorations, gift baskets, or even floral arrangements.
- Dimensions: 10.65" H x 7.75" W
- 5 quart capacity
FiberFix Super Tape combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape. Here is how it works. Simply dip it in water to activate the specialized resin and then wrap it just like tape. It takes only 2-5 minutes to harden and with FIBER FIX Super Tape, when you fix it, you Fix It for Good.
FiberFix Super Tape is waterproof, heat and cold resistant and works in almost any environment! It's great for everyday uses because it is so easy to use and it only takes about 2 minutes. Broken rake handle - Fiber Fix It! Leaking pipe - Fiber Fix It! But don't forget your boat, RV, emergency kit, camping gear and just about anywhere you need to fix something right the first time. If you are a professional or a Do-it-Yourselfer you've got to get Fiber-Fix.
Whether its metal, wood, plastics, iron, aluminum, copper, rubber, or PVC it bonds with the strength of an epoxy and the wrapping power of tape.
- Combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape
- Easy to use - just activate with water and wrap just like tape
- Hardens extremely rigid and strong within 2-5 minutes
- Works with almost any surface, can be sanded and painted, waterproof, heat and cold resistant
- Ideal for repairing water pipes, car hoses, yard and shop tools, outdoor gear, and household items
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 70
- Hooks with a clevis are easily attached to chain or fittings by a removable clevis pin
- Wide throat opening allows the chain to move freely through the hook, spring latch provides added safety
- Maximum Load: 6,000
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- 3/8-Inch diameter, 50-Feet length
- Maximum Load: 200 lbs.
- Yellow color, hollow braid polypropylene
- Strong, floats, good knot retention, flexible, low stretch, sliceable
- Can be stored wet or dry, resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot, and mildew
- Used for swimming pool markers, camping, marine, and general use