- Impact Resistant
- Stable Tested Tough
- General uses include swimming pool markers, camping and marine applications
- Strong, Economical, Floats, Has good knot retention, Flexible,Low stretch, Spliceable
- Can be stored wet or dry
- Polypropylene rope has a low stretch and good knot retention
- Resistant to oils, rot, mildew and most chemicals
- Color is yellow and trade size is 1/4 by 100 feet
- Maximum Load: 113 lbs.
Sinker for general construction carpentry and framing. Checkered countersunk head designed to sink flush with surface. Vinyl-coated smooth shank for easier nailing and firmer holding power. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is the largest purveyor of fasteners in the world and one of the largest distributors of building materials in the United States.
Prime Source 8CTDSKR5 Coated Sinker NailsPrime Source 8CTDSKR5 Coated Sinker Nails Features:; Used primarily as a framing nail; The countersunk head provides a flat, even surface with the wood; Coated to easy penetration and increase holding power; Coated sinker nails
- 2-3/8-inch by 11-1/2-gauge 17/64-inch diameter checkered countersunk head
- Vinyl coated smooth shank, for smooth driving
- Sturdy cardboard box with view window and description label
- Approximately 153 per pound
- Meets or exceeds appropriate ASTM and UBC specifications
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 43
- Hooks with a clevis are easily attached to chain or fittings by a removable clevis pin
- Narrow throat opening can hook back onto the chain
- Maximum Load: 9,200 lbs.
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Premium grade sash cord
- Cotton-poly blend
- Maximum Load: 45 lbs.
- Trade Size: 7/32" x 100 ft. long
- Used for Clothesline, Industrial, Farm and General home use