Rope - Accessories
Sold By The Foot
- 3/4-Inch diameter, by the foot
- Maximum load: 1,093-Pound
- Yellow color, 3-strand twisted polypropylene
- Strong, floats, good knot retention, flexible, low stretch, sliceable
- Strong and economical rope can be used for swimming pool markers, camping, marine, and general use
- Can be stored wet or dry, resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot, and mildew
- Finished length: 17'
- Tensile strength: 14,200 lbs.
- Hooks included
- Resistant to rust, rot and mildew
- Wipes clean with a damp sponge or cloth
- Maximum Load: 180 lbs
- Trade size 5/32" x 50 ft. long
- Used as Clothesline, Dog tie-outs and Guy lines for small trees and shrubs
- Inexpensive, general purpose rope
- Good abrasion resistance
- Polypropylene rope has a low stretch and good knot retention
- Resistant to oils, rot, mildew and most chemicals
- Store wet or dry
- Camouflage, size 3/8 by 100 feet
- Maximum Load: 133 lbs.
- Strong, Economical, Floats, Has good knot retention
- Flexible, Low stretch, Spliceable
- Can be stored wet or dry
- Resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot and mildew
- Maximum Load: 244 lbs.
- Used for General use, Swimming pool markers, Camping and Marine
- Ropes are hand spliced for added strength
- Absorbs shocks
- Easy to use and store
- 1/3 weight of chain and safer
- Can be stored wet, won't rot
- Finished length: 15'
- Tensile strength: 37,500 lbs.