100% Silicone Sealant is a superior quality, multi-purpose formula that provides long-lasting, weather-resistant seals. It offers excellent adhesion, flexibility and durability and can be used on a variety of surfaces indoors or outdoors.
Aluminum, Ceramic Tile, Glass, Porcelain, Fiberglass, Vinyl, Plastic
Window and Door Frames, Skylights, Aluminum Siding, Trim, Gutters, Vents, Pipes, Air Conditioners
• Forms a Water-Resistant Seal
• Maximum Flexibility
• Excellent Adhesion To Many Surfaces
• Not Paintable
• Solvent Clean Up
• Interior/Exterior Use
• Will Not Crack, Shrink or Peel
• 50 Year Limited Warranty
Product Details: 9 fl. oz. (266 ml)
it! Ideal for gutters, roofs, pipes, driveways, window trim, fountains, flower pots and more. You've seen the commercial with the bottom of a boat cut out and replaced with a screen door coated with Flex Seal. Consumer Reports tested and confirmed it!
Make a watertight, flexible rubberized coating in seconds with the shake of a can and the push of a button. Flex Seal seals, coats, and protects almost anything.
Flex Seal gets deep into cracks and holes and creates a seal to lock out moisture and air that lasts for years. Use on any surface, Flex Seal is paintable. Even works on a wet surface!
So many applications, you'll want to keep a can in the garage, car RV and boat.
- Variable pressure nozzle allows for light or heavy application.
- Dries to the touch in several hours,
- completely cures overnight.
- 20 ounce can
- 14oz net weight
- Made in USA
UPS Ground or Freight only.Learn More
The Goldblatt Rubber Float is an excellent choice for drywall compound, cement, and grout applications. Used with drywall compound it is perfect for specialty floating and surface textures. As a cement tool it is ideal for applying Portland cement, filling honey combs, finishing steps, and building retaining walls. This float can also be used to apply grout between tiles. Constructed with a sturdy aluminum back plate and comfortable plastic handle. Coarse sponge rubber pad.
- Light weight
- Sturdy construction
- 8-Inch by 4-Inch
- Coarse rubber pad
- Multiple uses
Sunnyside 834G1 Denatured Alcohol Solvent 1 Gallon is pure 100% denatured ethyl alcohol. Recommended thinner and cleaner for shellac. Also use as a clean burning fuel for use specifically in alcohol burning appliances.
- High grade fuel for alcohol burning chafing dishes and marine stoves.
- Read label carefully before use.
HVLP Turbine system spray gun with polymer gun body, aluminum canister and all purpose needle kit installed.
- High impact polymer gun body with yoke connection to canister
- Integrated air flow and material adjustments
- Direct replacement for guns packaged with HV2002, HV2500 and HV3000 HVLP systems
- Warranty : 3 Years Lmt
- Weight : 2.38 lb
- Length : 4.50 in
- Width : 7.50 in
- Height : 12.75 in
- Pkg Girth : 45.00 in
- Cube : .25 cf
This is a single-component cyanoacrylate monomer in the liquid state capable of extremely rapid polymerization between adherent surfaces, resulting in extremely strong and structural bonds at room temperature. This instant adhesive will, with only normal surface preparation, bond all materials commonly used in the engineering industry, except polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon, and very porous surfaces which require special treatment.
- Bonds rubber, metal, glass, plastics, ceramics, and wood almost instantly!
- Super strong cyanoacrylate adhesive
- Applicator tops
- Hardens in 3 seconds
- Tubes are .07 oz (2g) each
- 4 Pack
CAUTION: EYE IRRITANT, BONDS SKIN & EYES IN SECONDSLearn More
Regular Price: $5.99
Special Price: $4.99
Through the Roof! is a clear roof repair sealant that provides a flexible, watertight seal to immediately stop leaks. It can be applied in standing water and freezing temperatures. Through the Roof! is ideal for any rooftop fixture and sticks to almost any surface.
- Stops and prevents roof leaks
- Expands and contracts with temperature changes
- Won't dry hard or crack
- Lasts 20 times longer than asphalt
- Excellent UV resistance
- Meets FHA requirements and ASTM C794
- Application Range: Surface temp of 0° to 120°F (-18° to 49°C)
- Service Range: -25° to 180°F (-34° to 82°C)
- Fully cured in 1-2 weeks
- Paintable after 1 week
Can be used to repair or seal:
- Galvanized metal and aluminum flashing
- PVC and ABS vent pipe
- Gutters and downspouts
- Ductwork and vents
- Chimneys, brick, block, mortar
- Shingles, shakes, tiles
- Asphalt roof cement, acrylic roof coatings
- Cement, slate, and other roof tiles
- And much, much more!
Product Storage and Cleanup:
- Clean tools and unwanted surface spills with mineral spirits
- Clean hands with citrus-based hand cleaners
- To store, wrap nozzle tightly with plastic wrap and a rubber band