Gorilla Glue has always helped you get the job done right the first time. Now, we are making it easier with an extended Gorilla Glue family. It's the same Gorilla toughness and impressive results you've come to expect.
Gorilla Glue bonds materials other adhesives simply can't--metal, stone, wood, ceramics, foam, glass and much more! And it's still the best glue for anyone who wants the job done right. Plus, it's now available in a faster setting formula and a Precision Glue Pen for pin point applications.
- VERSATILE – ideal for most household fixes, building repairs and creative projects.
- 100% WATERPROOF – does not break down when exposed to outdoor elements. Easily passes ANSI/HPVA HP-1-2000 Types 1 and 2.
- TEMPERATURE RESISTANT – once it’s dry Gorilla Glue is unaffected by extreme heat or cold.
- SANDABLE, PAINTABLE, STAINABLE – the invisible glue line makes finishing easy.
Sunnyside Boiled Linseed Oil fortifies oil based paints, used to finish wood, furniture and antiques.
- Produces a uniformly tough, elastic & glossy film
- Repels water
- Resists weathering
- Prolongs Coating Life
- Easy To Use,
- Quality finish for fine woods, furniture & antiques
- Read label carefully before use
- Easily mounts to any tow vehicle
- 4-1/2" diameter polystyrene lenses
- Scratch-resistant magnetic base
- 80 in. between lights
- Ideal for towing application up to 80" wide
- 20 ft. wiring harness with standard 4-pin connectors
- Double-sided red brake lights and amber flashers
- Commercial grade magnets with protective covers
- DOT certified
Primarily used to lower the pH of swimming pool water. Other uses include etching and cleaning of brick, stone, tile, concrete and other masonry surfaces. For cleaning and etching applications always start with diluted acid and test the affects in an out-of-the-way area. Always add the acid to the water when diluting. Pouring water into acid can cause splattering and violent eruption on the mixture. Acid solutions can be neutralized with baking soda, soda ash, lime or household ammonia solutions. Flush neutralized acid with plenty of water.Learn More
2 Minute Detailing Liquid Paint & Varnish Remover
- Strips up to 25 sq. ft.
- Removes multiple layers
- Begins working in 2 minutes
- Works on wood, metal, and masonry