Regular Price: $6.99
Special Price: $4.99
If your deck is old and weathered, all you need to get rid of that dirty gray look is Thompson's® WaterSeal® Deck Wash. It's easy—no scrubbing, no waiting. Just spray on, rinse off with a hose and in minutes you'll see the gray weathered look disappear. Prepares the surface for continued protection.
- Makes weathered wood look new.
- Removes dirt, mildew, algae & fungus stains.
- Use before waterproofing on: decks & fences, outdoor furniture, exterior wood, wood plastic composite decking.
- Use if you need to remove dirt, mildew, algae & fungus stains and there is little or no trace of a residual finish.
- Approximately 250 sq. ft. per gallon depending on the condition and the porosity of the wood.
- For use on equipment, Implements, tools, etc., where hard enamel finish is desired.
- Special heavy Duty alkyd formula
- Excellent adhesion
- Made from 100% U.S. Grown Soybeans
- Authorized by the USDA for use in Federally Inspected Meat and Poultry Plants
This Dry Film Graphite Lubricant is perfect for coating any clean metal surface
- Bonds quickly to any clean surface
- Prevents scratches and build up of material
- Apply to patch current coating
- Most farmers will use this in grain truck beds, or hopper bottom trailers so the grain will flow easier
24 inch spray wand for use with any floor mounted airless sprayer.
- Angle keeps the spray tip in front of you for overhead and floor applications
- Perfect for floors, eaves and overhangs
- Includes adapters for use with any gun thread
- Made in the USA Learn More
Turbine HVLP needle kit for polyurethane, stains and other light coatings
- Use only on CH HVLP turbine spray guns with round logo embossed in handle
Majic camouflage paint offers a flat, non-reflective finish that is rust inhibiting and water resistant to protect wood and metal from the elements. The color selection is perfect for breaking up outlines and shapes with camouflage allowing you to blend with almost any nature background.Learn More
Campbell Hausfeld mesh filters are used with Campbell Hausfeld airless spray guns. U.S.A.
- Use with Campbell Hausfeld airless spray guns
This is a special catalytic agent that will accelerate dry time and improve the film properties of most conventional oleoresins, alkyd, or polyurethane coatings. Provides a convenient method for elevating the performance of conventional oil/alkyd coatings for heavy industrial service, caustic environments, or high maintenance areas.Learn More