- Utilizes an advanced epoxy technology for greater protection and durability .
- Soap and water clean-up .
- Coverage of 300 to 400 sq ft per gallon depending on surface porosity .
- Resists hot tire pick up and staining .
- Specially formulated to protect and beautify interior and exterior concrete floors, gardens, basements, shops, carports, walkways, driveways and patios.
- Color: Light Platinum
- Size: 1 Gallon
This is a special catalytic agent that will accelerate dry time and improve the film properties of most conventional oleoresins, alkyd, or polyurethane coatings. Provides a convenient method for elevating the performance of conventional oil/alkyd coatings for heavy industrial service, caustic environments, or high maintenance areas.Learn More
Dee Zee Accessories - Black Grip Tape - adds texture to slippery surfaces. Adhesive backed roll of sandpaper tape. Replaces tape on Dee Zee Extruded Running Boards or adds texture where needed. 12 foot long roll of 2.6875" wide tape.
- Adhesive Grip Tape
- Replaces Tape On Extruded Running Boards
- Replaces Tape On Extruded Mud Flaps
- L: 12' x W: 2.6875"
- Made In USA
Here’s the most revolutionary, most useful truck accessory to come along in decades---a combination step platform and seat that spans the entire width of the tailgate of any size pickup truck. The Magnum Truck N’ Buddy basically reinvents the tailgate and genuinely adds a whole new dimension of usefulness and convenience to a pickup truck. No more straining to climb into the bed of your truck---walk into it as if walking up steps. No more searching for a seat at a job site or in the outdoors---if you’ve got your truck, you’ve got a seat.
For those who make a living with their trucks, the Magnum Truck N’ Buddy saves time and labor dollars, provides quick and easy access to tool boxes and materials, provides a comfortable work seat, eliminates accidents---literally transforming a truck into a mobile work station. The Magnum Truck N’ Buddy stows compactly on the tailgate and never interferes with storing and hauling cargo in the truck bed. For campers and “tailgators”, the Magnum Truck N’ Buddy is awesome! No need for taking up valuable space with camp chairs---just drop the tailgate and have a seat! Squeeze your pickup into a tight spot and get cooking!
The Magnum Truck N’ Buddy is constructed of aircraft aluminum and weighs only 29 lbs. ; is finished in super-tough black powder-coat enamel or brilliant chrome finish. It attaches quickly and easily with 14 metal screws and provides two handy grab-rails to insure safe entrance and exit. The platform is supported by two cables two industrial cables giving the Magnum Truck N’ Buddy an overall distributed weight limit of 400 lbs. UPS shippable.Learn More
2 pack of suction filters for AL, HP and PS series sprayers. Not for use on EZ series sprayers or EZ clean suction assembly with the filter in the top.
- For use with suction bells that attach to the bottom of the sprayer suction tube
- 40 mesh filter extend tip and valve life
- Change filter when mesh deteriorates or can no longer be cleaned
Spray Paint, Net Weight 11 Oz, Color Silver, Metallic Finish, Coverage 10 to 12 Square-Ft, Dry Time Tack Free 10 Min, Dry Time 30 Minutes, Dry Time Recoat Anytime Hours, Application Temperature Above 50 Degrees F, For Metal, Wood, Cement, Masonry, Exposure Conditions Mild to Moderate, VOC and MIR Compliant
- Rust-Preventative Decorative Aerosols
- Weather-resistant durable finish won't tarnish or rub off, even on heavily handled objects. VOC/MIR compliant. SURFACES: Metal, wood, cement, masonry EXPOSURE CONDITIONS: Mild to moderate USES: Metallics for bikes, fixtures, door hardware. Textured for chairs, tables, light fixtures, and patio furniture
- Hazardous Material
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a product known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Net Weight (Oz.) 11 Item Spray Paint Color Silver Finish Metallic Coverage (Square-Ft.) 10 to 12 Dry Time Tack Free (Min.) 10 Dry Time (Minutes) 30 Dry Time Recoat (Hours) Anytime Application Temperature (F) Above 50 Surface For Metal, Wood, Cement, Masonry Exposure Conditions Mild to Moderate Standards VOC and MIR Compliant UPC 094703870534 Weight 0.950000