Dee Zee Utility Bed Mats provide unlimited uses. With several convenient sizing options, you can protect your truck bed, workshop or trailer from scratches, dings, dents and spills.
Shifting cargo is a detriment to your truck’s appearance. Utility Bed Mats help prevent shifting cargo from damaging your vehicle and eliminate chasing down loose items strewn about the truck bed. Utilize in your shop as an anti-fatigue mat or protect the floor from damaging chemicals.
Rubber cleats on the reverse side facilitate water drainage and keep the Utility Bed Mat securely in place. Made in the USA with superior manufacturing, you can trust versatile Dee Zee Utility Bed Mats to last.
Each heavy-duty Dee Zee Utility Bed Mat is constructed from .375” (9.52mm) high-density rubber compound that is resistant to gas or oil spills. The tightly compressed rubber fibers are abrasion and tear resistant from your cargo. The Utility Bed Mat will not crack, rust or break in extreme temperatures. Resilient rubber compound material deflects harmful UV rays to decrease fading.
- Dee Zee Heavyweight Utility Bed Mat
- Universal Bed Mat For Unlimited Uses
- Helps Prevent Cargo From Shifting In Your Truck Bed
- Protects Shop Floor Or Flat Bed Trailers
- Anti-Fatigue Rubber Absorption For Work Areas
- Extra Thick .375" (9.52mm) Rubber Compound Construction
- Rubber Cleats Help Keep Mat In Place & Allow Water to Drain
- Highly Compressed Rubber Resists Abrasions & Tears
- Will Not Rust, Crack, Or Break - Even In Extreme Temperatures
- Resists Common Fuel & Oil Spills
- Rubber Material Deflects UV Rays To Reduce Fading
- Several Sizing Options For A Perfect Fit
- Utility Mats Can Be Trimmed To Size
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
This 4 PSI High Volume/Low Pressure Paint System is perfect for finishing all types of semi-professional painting applications. With a semi-pro spray gun, high performance 2 stage motor, durable metal housing, and accessory kit, this unit truly satisfies all of the weekend warrior needs of a serious painter.
- Ametek/Lamb 2 stage turbine for professional finish on cabinets, trim, doors, woodworking and metal working projects
- Adjustable spray gun controls to create fine finishes
- Easy pattern shape adjusts to round vertical and horizontal shapes
- Sprays most finish coatings: lacquers, clear coats, varnishes, enamels, water-borne coatings, stains and oil-based paints
- Air flow regulator and material control on gun for fine tuning spray pattern
- Great for railings, machinery, trim work, cabinets, and furniture
- 2-Turbine High Volume / Low Pressure
- Painter - HV2002
- 15-ft Heavy Duty Air Hose
- Semi-Professional Spray Gun
- (1) Wrench
- (1) Cleaning Brush
- (1) Viscosity Stick
- (2) Disposable Stainer Cones
- (1) Needle/Nozzle
- Fits Most Full And Mid-Sized Trucks
- Black Powder-Coated Steel
- Frame Mounted For Maximum Strength
- Includes Molded Step Pads
- Universal 3 in. Round Tube Step
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip series taping knives are simply the best drywall finishing knives on the market. Developed using a panel of professional finishers, these knives offer the flex and feel that will satisfy even the most demanding users. Perfectly balanced feel with ultra-flex blades to ensure perfect feathering and finishing. Crafted with a unique tapered ergo-grip and rugged hammer-end. Available in 6-Inch, 8-Inch,10-Inch,12-Inch, and 14-Inch sizes.
- Pro-Grip tapered handle reduces fatigue
- Convenient hammer-end
- Rust resistant stainless steel blade
- 1-Inch aluminum spine maintains blade straightness
This Dry Film Graphite Lubricant is perfect for coating any clean metal surface
- Bonds quickly to any clean surface
- Prevents scratches and build up of material
- Apply by brush or roller to adhere a good thick coat
- Most farmers will use this in grain truck beds, or hopper bottom trailers so the grain will flow easier
Campbell Hausfeld Quadraflow tips are designed to deliver a more precise spray pattern.
- Less clogging and less overspray than most other spray tips
- Tip insert compatible with other manufacturers tip bases excluding
- Graco Rac-X and ASM Super Zip
- 90 Day Warranty
- .015-in Airless Painting Tip - AL2215
Campbell Hausfeld has produced the HVLP whip hose to accompany your larger air products. This whip hose is designed with an extended life for your satisfaction. For heightened durability this whip hose comes with a protective outside layer to keep unwanted damage and nicks. The perfect accessory item to accompany your air products by Campbell Hausfeld.Learn More
The makers of GREAT STUFF™ are setting the standard for the method that windows and doors should be installed. GREAT STUFF™ Window & Door foam sealant is exclusively formulated to air-seal the gap between a window or door frame and its rough opening. All GREAT STUFF™ products are polyurethane-based and offer superior performance advantages over latex products.
Window and door manufacturers such as Pella** Corporation have tested and endorsed GREAT STUFF™ Window & Door.
- Proprietary low-pressure formula designed not to bow or bend window and door frames
- Ideal for filling or sealing other areas where low-pressure flexible foam is desirable
- Forms a durable, airtight and water-resistant bond
- Quick cure time. Tack free in eight minutes, trims within one hour
- Paintable, sandable and stainable
- Yellow colored foam
- Repels/deflects water
- Conforms to ASTM & AAMA standards
- One 12 oz. can of Window & Door foams up to four to six average sized residential windows (36’ x 60”, 3/8” wide gap, and 1” deep)
- Provides real insulation value which complements energy efficiency of the window or door. Greater insulating value than chinked fiberglass or caulk
- Flexible foam permits expansion and contraction
- Soft, pliable foam is forgiving, easier to remove if gap is overfilled. Cured foam can be stuffed back into the gap without trimming.
GREAT STUFF™ Window & Door meets or exceeds all industry standards for the installation of exterior windows, doors and skylights.Learn More