it! Ideal for gutters, roofs, pipes, driveways, window trim, fountains, flower pots and more. You've seen the commercial with the bottom of a boat cut out and replaced with a screen door coated with Flex Seal. Consumer Reports tested and confirmed it!
Make a watertight, flexible rubberized coating in seconds with the shake of a can and the push of a button. Flex Seal seals, coats, and protects almost anything.
Flex Seal gets deep into cracks and holes and creates a seal to lock out moisture and air that lasts for years. Use on any surface, Flex Seal is paintable. Even works on a wet surface!
So many applications, you'll want to keep a can in the garage, car RV and boat.
- Variable pressure nozzle allows for light or heavy application.
- Dries to the touch in several hours,
- completely cures overnight.
- 20 ounce can
- 14oz net weight
- Made in USA
UPS Ground or Freight only.Learn More
GREAT STUFF™ Gaps & Cracks is a minimal expansion polyurethane insulating foam sealant that fills, seals and insulates gaps up to 1/2 inch. It expands to take the shape of cracks and voids to form a permanent, airtight, and water-resistant bond that eliminates unwanted airflow and helps reduce condensation. All GREAT STUFF products are polyurethane-based and offer superior performance advantages over latex products.
- Forms a permanent weather-tight seal to minimize drafts and insect infestation for gaps, cracks and holes less than ½ inch
- Exceptional adhesion to wood, drywall, metal, masonry, glass and most plastics
- Interior or exterior use
- Airtight, water-resistant
- Tack free in 6 minutes; Trims in 30 minutes
- Foam elasticity allows for movement/shifting within a structure from winter to summer
- Paintable, stainable and sandable
- Cream colored foam
- Cures rigid
- One 12 oz. can = up to 19 tubes of caulk
The easy way to coat, seal and protect - just spray it on. Watertight liquid rubber sealant seeps into cracks and holes to seal out air and moisture. Excellent for gutters, skylights, hoses, window sills, PVC pipes and much more. Flex Seal Brite/Bright/White.
- Spray-on sealant
- Seeps into cracks and holes to seal out air and moisture
- Long-lasting, paintable and flexible
- 20 ounce Can 14oz net.weight
- Made in USA
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
Patriot Tapes specializes in BORN in the USA pressure-sensitive adhesive tape. Our duct tape is made by a 3 layer process including a polyethylene plastic backing for waterproofing, a woven polyester/cotton blend cloth for easy tear during application while adding additional tape strength, and a hot melt application of rubber-based adhesive which provides for a durable hold. We offer a variety of thickness, length and colors and will private label if desired.Learn More
Primarily used to lower the pH of swimming pool water. Other uses include etching and cleaning of brick, stone, tile, concrete and other masonry surfaces. For cleaning and etching applications always start with diluted acid and test the affects in an out-of-the-way area. Always add the acid to the water when diluting. Pouring water into acid can cause splattering and violent eruption on the mixture. Acid solutions can be neutralized with baking soda, soda ash, lime or household ammonia solutions. Flush neutralized acid with plenty of water.Learn More
Regular Price: $4.99
Special Price: $3.99
Rust-Oleum Stops Rust Gloss Protective Enamel Spray is the No. 1 rust-preventive paint available. Apply to metal, wood, concrete or masonry. Gloss Black.Learn More
The makers of GREAT STUFF™ are setting the standard for the method that windows and doors should be installed. GREAT STUFF™ Window & Door foam sealant is exclusively formulated to air-seal the gap between a window or door frame and its rough opening. All GREAT STUFF™ products are polyurethane-based and offer superior performance advantages over latex products.
Window and door manufacturers such as Pella** Corporation have tested and endorsed GREAT STUFF™ Window & Door.
- Proprietary low-pressure formula designed not to bow or bend window and door frames
- Ideal for filling or sealing other areas where low-pressure flexible foam is desirable
- Forms a durable, airtight and water-resistant bond
- Quick cure time. Tack free in eight minutes, trims within one hour
- Paintable, sandable and stainable
- Yellow colored foam
- Repels/deflects water
- Conforms to ASTM & AAMA standards
- One 12 oz. can of Window & Door foams up to four to six average sized residential windows (36’ x 60”, 3/8” wide gap, and 1” deep)
- Provides real insulation value which complements energy efficiency of the window or door. Greater insulating value than chinked fiberglass or caulk
- Flexible foam permits expansion and contraction
- Soft, pliable foam is forgiving, easier to remove if gap is overfilled. Cured foam can be stuffed back into the gap without trimming.
GREAT STUFF™ Window & Door meets or exceeds all industry standards for the installation of exterior windows, doors and skylights.Learn More
HVLP Turbine system spray gun with polymer gun body, aluminum canister and all purpose needle kit installed.
- High impact polymer gun body with yoke connection to canister
- Integrated air flow and material adjustments
- Direct replacement for guns packaged with HV2002, HV2500 and HV3000 HVLP systems
- Warranty : 3 Years Lmt
- Weight : 2.38 lb
- Length : 4.50 in
- Width : 7.50 in
- Height : 12.75 in
- Pkg Girth : 45.00 in
- Cube : .25 cf