Duct tape is made for smooth, even, predictable surfaces. How many of your projects can be described that way? That’s why we invented Gorilla Tape, to us, it’s made the way tape should be: The Toughest on Planet Earth. Gorilla Tape offers over the top results with its heavy-duty, double-thick duct tape. It is made to stick to rough, uneven, unforgiving surfaces like wood, stone, stucco, plaster, brick and more.
- 1" x 30' To-Go Roll - convenient travel size
- Double-Thick Adhesive - grips smooth, rough, and uneven surfaces
- Heavy-Duty Cloth Backing - for added strength and heft
- Rugged Outer Shell - withstands moisture, UV rays, and temperature extremes better than other tapes
4-Inch DIY putty knife offers a flexible carbon steel blade for easy putty application. The handle is plastic with a hole in the end for easy hanging.
- Lightweight comfort plastic handle
- High carbon steel blade
- Precision ground blade
Regular Price: $3.99
Special Price: $2.99
Spray Paint, Net Weight 11 Oz, Color Silver, Metallic Finish, Coverage 10 to 12 Square-Ft, Dry Time Tack Free 10 Min, Dry Time 30 Minutes, Dry Time Recoat Anytime Hours, Application Temperature Above 50 Degrees F, For Metal, Wood, Cement, Masonry, Exposure Conditions Mild to Moderate, VOC and MIR Compliant
- Rust-Preventative Decorative Aerosols
- Weather-resistant durable finish won't tarnish or rub off, even on heavily handled objects. VOC/MIR compliant. SURFACES: Metal, wood, cement, masonry EXPOSURE CONDITIONS: Mild to moderate USES: Metallics for bikes, fixtures, door hardware. Textured for chairs, tables, light fixtures, and patio furniture
- Hazardous Material
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a product known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Net Weight (Oz.) 11 Item Spray Paint Color Silver Finish Metallic Coverage (Square-Ft.) 10 to 12 Dry Time Tack Free (Min.) 10 Dry Time (Minutes) 30 Dry Time Recoat (Hours) Anytime Application Temperature (F) Above 50 Surface For Metal, Wood, Cement, Masonry Exposure Conditions Mild to Moderate Standards VOC and MIR Compliant UPC 094703870534 Weight 0.950000