Turbine Filter for CH HVLP models beginning with HV2 - not for use on HV2500 series
- Use on CH HVLP turbines that have a filter housing attached with a thumbscrew
- Replace filter when clogged using solvent based coatings
- Replace filter when it deteriorates from repeated cleaning with water based coatings
- Proper filter maintenance significantly improves turbine life and performance.
Campbell Hausfeld mesh filters are used with Campbell Hausfeld airless spray guns. U.S.A.
- Use with Campbell Hausfeld airless spray guns
2 pack of suction filters for AL, HP and PS series sprayers. Not for use on EZ series sprayers or EZ clean suction assembly with the filter in the top.
- For use with suction bells that attach to the bottom of the sprayer suction tube
- 40 mesh filter extend tip and valve life
- Change filter when mesh deteriorates or can no longer be cleaned
This HVLP Thick Material Needle Kit from Campbell Hausfeld is just the thing to have on hand for your airless spray gun needs. It should be used for textured coatings. This Turbine HVLP needle kit is to be used only with CH HVLP turbine spray guns with the round logo embossed in the handle. There is a 90 day limited warranty on this needle.
- Turbine HVLP needle kit is to be used with textured coatings
- Use only CH HVLP turbine spray guns with round logo embossed in the handle
The Goldblatt Scrub Sponge is ideal for the elimination of dust and for level 5 finishes. The dual-sided design makes the job easier with one soft, absorbent side and one scrub side. Simply clean by rinsing out with water.
- Large in Size
- Ideal for The Elimination of Dust
- Dual-sided Design - One Soft, Absorbent Side and One Scrub Side
If your deck is old and weathered, all you need to get rid of that dirty gray look is SunnySide Deck Wash. It's easy—no scrubbing, no waiting. Just spray on, rinse off with a hose and in minutes you'll see the gray weathered look disappear. Prepares the surface for continued protection.
- Makes weathered wood look new.
- Removes dirt, mildew, algae & fungus stains.
- Use before waterproofing on: decks & fences, outdoor furniture, exterior wood, wood plastic composite decking.
- Use if you need to remove dirt, mildew, algae & fungus stains and there is little or no trace of a residual finish.
- Approximately 250 sq. ft. per gallon depending on the condition and the porosity of the wood.