Gorilla takes epoxy to a new level, the Gorilla tough level. Easy to dispense, and use, Gorilla Epoxy brings a strong, long-lasting bond for household and automotive repairs, alike. The two-part, gap-filling formula easily bonds steel, aluminum, wood, ceramic, tile and much more.
- Gorilla Strong - inredible performance for the toughest jobs
- Dries Crystal Clear - ideal for clean, easy finishing
- 5-Minute Set - plenty of repositioning time for the perfect fit
- Gap Filling - fills voids and bonds uneven and vertical surfaces
- Superior Water Resistant - withstands moderate exposure to water
- Easy-To-Use Syringe - separate barrels of resin and hardener keep epoxy from hardening, plus syringe dispenses evenly and includes a cap for multiple uses
- Solvent Resistant - will not break down from exposure to common solvents
- Low VOC and Non-Toxic Once Cured - safe for everyday handling
Color Clear Set Time 5 minutes Clamp Time 30 minutes Full Cure 24 hours Bond Strength 3300 PSI
This is a special catalytic agent that will accelerate dry time and improve the film properties of most conventional oleoresins, alkyd, or polyurethane coatings. Provides a convenient method for elevating the performance of conventional oil/alkyd coatings for heavy industrial service, caustic environments, or high maintenance areas.Learn More
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip series taping knives are simply the best drywall finishing knives on the market. Developed using a panel of professional finishers, these knives offer the flex and feel that will satisfy even the most demanding users. Perfectly balanced feel with ultra-flex blades to ensure perfect feathering and finishing. Crafted with a unique tapered ergo-grip and rugged hammer-end. Available in 6-Inch, 8-Inch,10-Inch,12-Inch, and 14-Inch sizes.
- Pro-Grip tapered handle reduces fatigue
- Convenient hammer-end
- Rust resistant stainless steel blade
- 1-Inch aluminum spine maintains blade straightness
HVLP Turbine system spray gun with polymer gun body, aluminum canister and all purpose needle kit installed.
- High impact polymer gun body with yoke connection to canister
- Integrated air flow and material adjustments
- Direct replacement for guns packaged with HV2002, HV2500 and HV3000 HVLP systems
- Warranty : 3 Years Lmt
- Weight : 2.38 lb
- Length : 4.50 in
- Width : 7.50 in
- Height : 12.75 in
- Pkg Girth : 45.00 in
- Cube : .25 cf
For multi-surface waterproofing that protects wood, brick and concrete and allows your wood to gray naturally.
- Prevents water damage.
- Beads & waterproofs.
- Allows wood to gray naturally.
- Exceeds all federal waterproofing standards for wood, concrete and brick:
- Wood: exceeds industry standard ASTM D-4446 for waterproofing wood.
- Concrete: exceeds federal specification TT-C-555B for resistance to wind-driven rain.
- Brick: exceeds federal specification SS-W-110C for water repellency on brick.
- Use on: decks & fences, brick patios, concrete driveways, exterior surfaces.
- Use when mildew/biological factors are not a problem.
The Voltek 12V Magnetic LED Towing Brake Light Kit is perfect when towing any boat, trailer, or vehicle!
- Easily mounts to any tow vehicle
- Scratch-resistant magnetic base
- Ideal for towing applications up to 80" wide
- 4-1/2" diameter polystyrene lenses
- 20 ft. wiring harness with standard 4-pin connectors
- Commercial grade magnets with protective covers
- 12 LEDs per light
- DOT certified
The Campbell Hausfeld Quadraflow spray tip delivers a precise spray pattern and provides less clogging and overspray than most other spray tips. U.S.A.
- .017in. tip
- Designed to deliver a precise spray pattern
- Provides less clogging and overspray than most other spray tips
- Compatible with other manufacturer tip bases (excluding Graco, Rac-X and ASM Super Zip)
If your deck is old and weathered, all you need to get rid of that dirty gray look is Thompson's® WaterSeal® Deck Wash. It's easy—no scrubbing, no waiting. Just spray on, rinse off with a hose and in minutes you'll see the gray weathered look disappear. Prepares the surface for continued protection.
- Makes weathered wood look new.
- Removes dirt, mildew, algae & fungus stains.
- Use before waterproofing on: decks & fences, outdoor furniture, exterior wood, wood plastic composite decking.
- Use if you need to remove dirt, mildew, algae & fungus stains and there is little or no trace of a residual finish.
- Approximately 250 sq. ft. per gallon depending on the condition and the porosity of the wood.