- Utilizes an advanced epoxy technology for greater protection and durability .
- Soap and water clean-up .
- Coverage of 300 to 400 sq ft per gallon depending on surface porosity .
- Resists hot tire pick up and staining .
- Specially formulated to protect and beautify interior and exterior concrete floors, gardens, basements, shops, carports, walkways, driveways and patios.
- Color: Light Platinum
- Size: 1 Gallon
A mixture of liquid asphalt and fibers which forms a tough, adhesive bond with most roof surfaces. Highly resistant to water and other types of weather damage. Seals small cracks, joints, seams and nail holes.
- Protects Built-Up Composition, Metal, Gravel & Concrete Roofs & Foundations
- Use for Coating Entire Surface Area, Above or Below Grade
- Brush Grade
- Dries Black
Metal Roofing: 60-70 sq. ft. per gallon
Felt or Composition: 50-60 sq. ft. per gallon
Concrete or Masonry Surfaces: 25-50 sq. ft. per gallon
Strip Composition or Dried Out Roofing: 25-50 sq. ft. per gallon