Gorilla Wood Glue is the adhesive that woodworkers, carpenters and hobbyists trust for their woodworking projects. Gorilla Wood Glue, a PVA glue, offers the benefits of an easy-to use water based adhesive, with the holding power Gorilla is known for...
- Complete Projects Faster - requires only 20-30 minutes of clamp time, and is fully cured in 24 hours
- Use Indoors or Outdoors - passes ANSI/HPVA Type II water resistance
- Versatile - ideal for use on hardwoods, softwoods, and natural wood composites
- Dries Natural Color - offering a natural bond line
- Easy to Use - it's a non-toxic, water-based, solvent free polyvinyl acetate (PVA). Compliant with FDA standards for indirect food contact
- Easy Clean Up with Water
Open Working Time 10 minutes Clamp Time 20-30 minutes Full Cure 24 hours
Rust-Oleum Stops Rust Gloss Protective Enamel Spray is the No. 1 rust-preventive paint available. Apply to metal, wood, concrete or masonry. Gloss White.Learn More
Gorilla Glue is a versatile, interior/exterior adhesive ideal for most household fixes and building projects: furniture repair, crafts, woodworking, project assembly, general repairs around the house, and let's not forget speaker building projects. Use Gorilla Glue to bond wood, stone, metal, ceramic, brick, foam board, fiberglass, and much, much more. It is 100% waterproof and can be used indoors and out. Once it is cured, it is unaffected by changes in temperature, and will not breakdown when exposed to rain or snow. Being a pure polyurethane glue it is strong and versatile. It contains no additives or solvents which provides a much stronger bond and allows different materials to be glued together. Gorilla Glue is the perfect glue for any woodworker. When it dries it leaves an invisible glue line that can be painted or stained. As an added bonus it will not gum up sandpaper or dull cutting tools. It is completely non-toxic when cured and is free from solvents and fillers. Gorilla Glue contains no carcinogens and does not release fumes in its liquid state or when dry.
- Pure polyurethane
- 100% waterproof
- Perfect for speaker building
- Bonds just about everything
Gorilla Glue has always helped you get the job done right the first time. Now, we are making it easier with an extended Gorilla Glue family. It's the same Gorilla toughness and impressive results you've come to expect.
Gorilla Glue bonds materials other adhesives simply can't--metal, stone, wood, ceramics, foam, glass and much more! And it's still the best glue for anyone who wants the job done right. Plus, it's now available in a faster setting formula and a Precision Glue Pen for pin point applications.
- VERSATILE – ideal for most household fixes, building repairs and creative projects.
- 100% WATERPROOF – does not break down when exposed to outdoor elements. Easily passes ANSI/HPVA HP-1-2000 Types 1 and 2.
- TEMPERATURE RESISTANT – once it’s dry Gorilla Glue is unaffected by extreme heat or cold.
- SANDABLE, PAINTABLE, STAINABLE – the invisible glue line makes finishing easy.
The makers of GREAT STUFF™ are setting the standard for the method that windows and doors should be installed. GREAT STUFF™ Window & Door foam sealant is exclusively formulated to air-seal the gap between a window or door frame and its rough opening. All GREAT STUFF™ products are polyurethane-based and offer superior performance advantages over latex products.
Window and door manufacturers such as Pella** Corporation have tested and endorsed GREAT STUFF™ Window & Door.
- Proprietary low-pressure formula designed not to bow or bend window and door frames
- Ideal for filling or sealing other areas where low-pressure flexible foam is desirable
- Forms a durable, airtight and water-resistant bond
- Quick cure time. Tack free in eight minutes, trims within one hour
- Paintable, sandable and stainable
- Yellow colored foam
- Repels/deflects water
- Conforms to ASTM & AAMA standards
- One 12 oz. can of Window & Door foams up to four to six average sized residential windows (36’ x 60”, 3/8” wide gap, and 1” deep)
- Provides real insulation value which complements energy efficiency of the window or door. Greater insulating value than chinked fiberglass or caulk
- Flexible foam permits expansion and contraction
- Soft, pliable foam is forgiving, easier to remove if gap is overfilled. Cured foam can be stuffed back into the gap without trimming.
GREAT STUFF™ Window & Door meets or exceeds all industry standards for the installation of exterior windows, doors and skylights.Learn More
The same serious strength you expect from Gorilla Glue, in a Dries White, 2X Faster formula. Whether indoors or out, Gorilla Glue easily bonds foam, wood, metal, ceramic, stone and much more!
- 100% Waterproof - does not break down when exposed to outdoor elements
- Versatile - ideal for most household fixes, indoors or out
- Temperature Resistant - once dry, Gorilla Glue is unaffected by extreme heat or cold
- Sandable, Paintable, Stainable - the invisible glue line makes for easy finishing
Clamp Time 30-60 minutes Full Cure 24 hours Open Time 5-10 minutes Dry Color White
STORAGE TIPS: Gorilla Glue is a moisture-cured adhesive. It is important to replace the cap tightly, and store in a cool, dry place. You should expect a year shelf life.Learn More
Rust-Oleum Stops Rust Gloss Protective Enamel Spray is the No. 1 rust-preventive paint available. Apply to metal, wood, concrete or masonry. Gloss Black.Learn More