The makers of GREAT STUFF™ are setting the standard for the method that windows and doors should be installed. GREAT STUFF™ Window & Door foam sealant is exclusively formulated to air-seal the gap between a window or door frame and its rough opening. All GREAT STUFF™ products are polyurethane-based and offer superior performance advantages over latex products.
Window and door manufacturers such as Pella** Corporation have tested and endorsed GREAT STUFF™ Window & Door.
- Proprietary low-pressure formula designed not to bow or bend window and door frames
- Ideal for filling or sealing other areas where low-pressure flexible foam is desirable
- Forms a durable, airtight and water-resistant bond
- Quick cure time. Tack free in eight minutes, trims within one hour
- Paintable, sandable and stainable
- Yellow colored foam
- Repels/deflects water
- Conforms to ASTM & AAMA standards
- One 12 oz. can of Window & Door foams up to four to six average sized residential windows (36’ x 60”, 3/8” wide gap, and 1” deep)
- Provides real insulation value which complements energy efficiency of the window or door. Greater insulating value than chinked fiberglass or caulk
- Flexible foam permits expansion and contraction
- Soft, pliable foam is forgiving, easier to remove if gap is overfilled. Cured foam can be stuffed back into the gap without trimming.
GREAT STUFF™ Window & Door meets or exceeds all industry standards for the installation of exterior windows, doors and skylights.Learn More
Regular Price: $6.99
Special Price: $4.99
If your deck is old and weathered, all you need to get rid of that dirty gray look is Thompson's® WaterSeal® Deck Wash. It's easy—no scrubbing, no waiting. Just spray on, rinse off with a hose and in minutes you'll see the gray weathered look disappear. Prepares the surface for continued protection.
- Makes weathered wood look new.
- Removes dirt, mildew, algae & fungus stains.
- Use before waterproofing on: decks & fences, outdoor furniture, exterior wood, wood plastic composite decking.
- Use if you need to remove dirt, mildew, algae & fungus stains and there is little or no trace of a residual finish.
- Approximately 250 sq. ft. per gallon depending on the condition and the porosity of the wood.
Shoe Goo 110012 3.7 oz. Shoe Goo Features:
- For athletic shoe repair at home overnight
- Ideal for worn soles
- 3.7 oz
- Shoe repair and protective coating
- Use for a variety of shoe repairs & as a coating
- Repairs shoe and leather items
- Seal rubber boots, galoshes, and waders
- Repair damaged heels or secure loose insoles
- Coat & protect shoes from premature wear
- Coat skateboards for extra traction
Gorilla Glue is a versatile, interior/exterior adhesive ideal for most household fixes and building projects: furniture repair, crafts, woodworking, project assembly, general repairs around the house, and let's not forget speaker building projects. Use Gorilla Glue to bond wood, stone, metal, ceramic, brick, foam board, fiberglass, and much, much more. It is 100% waterproof and can be used indoors and out. Once it is cured, it is unaffected by changes in temperature, and will not breakdown when exposed to rain or snow. Being a pure polyurethane glue it is strong and versatile. It contains no additives or solvents which provides a much stronger bond and allows different materials to be glued together. Gorilla Glue is the perfect glue for any woodworker. When it dries it leaves an invisible glue line that can be painted or stained. As an added bonus it will not gum up sandpaper or dull cutting tools. It is completely non-toxic when cured and is free from solvents and fillers. Gorilla Glue contains no carcinogens and does not release fumes in its liquid state or when dry.
- Pure polyurethane
- 100% waterproof
- Perfect for speaker building
- Bonds just about everything
Gorilla Glue has always helped you get the job done right the first time. Now, we are making it easier with an extended Gorilla Glue family. It's the same Gorilla toughness and impressive results you've come to expect.
Gorilla Glue bonds materials other adhesives simply can't--metal, stone, wood, ceramics, foam, glass and much more! And it's still the best glue for anyone who wants the job done right. Plus, it's now available in a faster setting formula and a Precision Glue Pen for pin point applications.
- VERSATILE – ideal for most household fixes, building repairs and creative projects.
- 100% WATERPROOF – does not break down when exposed to outdoor elements. Easily passes ANSI/HPVA HP-1-2000 Types 1 and 2.
- TEMPERATURE RESISTANT – once it’s dry Gorilla Glue is unaffected by extreme heat or cold.
- SANDABLE, PAINTABLE, STAINABLE – the invisible glue line makes finishing easy.