Gorilla Wood Glue is the adhesive that woodworkers, carpenters and hobbyists trust for their woodworking projects. Gorilla Wood Glue, a PVA glue, offers the benefits of an easy-to use water based adhesive, with the holding power Gorilla is known for...
- Complete Projects Faster - requires only 20-30 minutes of clamp time, and is fully cured in 24 hours
- Use Indoors or Outdoors - passes ANSI/HPVA Type II water resistance
- Versatile - ideal for use on hardwoods, softwoods, and natural wood composites
- Dries Natural Color - offering a natural bond line
- Easy to Use - it's a non-toxic, water-based, solvent free polyvinyl acetate (PVA). Compliant with FDA standards for indirect food contact
- Easy Clean Up with Water
Open Working Time 10 minutes Clamp Time 20-30 minutes Full Cure 24 hours
Gorilla Glue has always helped you get the job done right the first time. Now, we are making it easier with an extended Gorilla Glue family. It's the same Gorilla toughness and impressive results you've come to expect.
Gorilla Glue bonds materials other adhesives simply can't--metal, stone, wood, ceramics, foam, glass and much more! And it's still the best glue for anyone who wants the job done right. Plus, it's now available in a faster setting formula and a Precision Glue Pen for pin point applications.
- VERSATILE – ideal for most household fixes, building repairs and creative projects.
- 100% WATERPROOF – does not break down when exposed to outdoor elements. Easily passes ANSI/HPVA HP-1-2000 Types 1 and 2.
- TEMPERATURE RESISTANT – once it’s dry Gorilla Glue is unaffected by extreme heat or cold.
- SANDABLE, PAINTABLE, STAINABLE – the invisible glue line makes finishing easy.
Gorilla Glue is a versatile, interior/exterior adhesive ideal for most household fixes and building projects: furniture repair, crafts, woodworking, project assembly, general repairs around the house, and let's not forget speaker building projects. Use Gorilla Glue to bond wood, stone, metal, ceramic, brick, foam board, fiberglass, and much, much more. It is 100% waterproof and can be used indoors and out. Once it is cured, it is unaffected by changes in temperature, and will not breakdown when exposed to rain or snow. Being a pure polyurethane glue it is strong and versatile. It contains no additives or solvents which provides a much stronger bond and allows different materials to be glued together. Gorilla Glue is the perfect glue for any woodworker. When it dries it leaves an invisible glue line that can be painted or stained. As an added bonus it will not gum up sandpaper or dull cutting tools. It is completely non-toxic when cured and is free from solvents and fillers. Gorilla Glue contains no carcinogens and does not release fumes in its liquid state or when dry.
- Pure polyurethane
- 100% waterproof
- Perfect for speaker building
- Bonds just about everything
The same serious strength you expect from Gorilla Glue, in a Dries White, 2X Faster formula. Whether indoors or out, Gorilla Glue easily bonds foam, wood, metal, ceramic, stone and much more!
- 100% Waterproof - does not break down when exposed to outdoor elements
- Versatile - ideal for most household fixes, indoors or out
- Temperature Resistant - once dry, Gorilla Glue is unaffected by extreme heat or cold
- Sandable, Paintable, Stainable - the invisible glue line makes for easy finishing
Clamp Time 30-60 minutes Full Cure 24 hours Open Time 5-10 minutes Dry Color White
STORAGE TIPS: Gorilla Glue is a moisture-cured adhesive. It is important to replace the cap tightly, and store in a cool, dry place. You should expect a year shelf life.Learn More
Gorilla takes epoxy to a new level, the Gorilla tough level. Easy to dispense, and use, Gorilla Epoxy brings a strong, long-lasting bond for household and automotive repairs, alike. The two-part, gap-filling formula easily bonds steel, aluminum, wood, ceramic, tile and much more.
- Gorilla Strong - inredible performance for the toughest jobs
- Dries Crystal Clear - ideal for clean, easy finishing
- 5-Minute Set - plenty of repositioning time for the perfect fit
- Gap Filling - fills voids and bonds uneven and vertical surfaces
- Superior Water Resistant - withstands moderate exposure to water
- Easy-To-Use Syringe - separate barrels of resin and hardener keep epoxy from hardening, plus syringe dispenses evenly and includes a cap for multiple uses
- Solvent Resistant - will not break down from exposure to common solvents
- Low VOC and Non-Toxic Once Cured - safe for everyday handling
Color Clear Set Time 5 minutes Clamp Time 30 minutes Full Cure 24 hours Bond Strength 3300 PSI