Gorilla Glue has always helped you get the job done right the first time. Now, we are making it easier with an extended Gorilla Glue family. It's the same Gorilla toughness and impressive results you've come to expect.
Gorilla Glue bonds materials other adhesives simply can't--metal, stone, wood, ceramics, foam, glass and much more! And it's still the best glue for anyone who wants the job done right. Plus, it's now available in a faster setting formula and a Precision Glue Pen for pin point applications.
- VERSATILE – ideal for most household fixes, building repairs and creative projects.
- 100% WATERPROOF – does not break down when exposed to outdoor elements. Easily passes ANSI/HPVA HP-1-2000 Types 1 and 2.
- TEMPERATURE RESISTANT – once it’s dry Gorilla Glue is unaffected by extreme heat or cold.
- SANDABLE, PAINTABLE, STAINABLE – the invisible glue line makes finishing easy.
GREAT STUFF™ Gaps & Cracks is a minimal expansion polyurethane insulating foam sealant that fills, seals and insulates gaps up to 1/2 inch. It expands to take the shape of cracks and voids to form a permanent, airtight, and water-resistant bond that eliminates unwanted airflow and helps reduce condensation. All GREAT STUFF products are polyurethane-based and offer superior performance advantages over latex products.
- Forms a permanent weather-tight seal to minimize drafts and insect infestation for gaps, cracks and holes less than ½ inch
- Exceptional adhesion to wood, drywall, metal, masonry, glass and most plastics
- Interior or exterior use
- Airtight, water-resistant
- Tack free in 6 minutes; Trims in 30 minutes
- Foam elasticity allows for movement/shifting within a structure from winter to summer
- Paintable, stainable and sandable
- Cream colored foam
- Cures rigid
- One 12 oz. can = up to 19 tubes of caulk
Sunnyside Boiled Linseed Oil fortifies oil based paints, used to finish wood, furniture and antiques.
- Produces a uniformly tough, elastic & glossy film
- Repels water
- Resists weathering
- Prolongs Coating Life
- Easy To Use,
- Quality finish for fine woods, furniture & antiques
- Read label carefully before use
Goldblatt 30-Inch Swift mud mixer is perfect for mixing drywall joint compound, acoustic texture, and other similar materials. The blade angle lifts, folds, and whips material to an even texture. Made out of cast aluminum and a 3/8-Inch hex steel shaft, it is lightweight and durable and the rounded end won't puncture the bottom of the material container. A 1/2-Inch drill is required to use this tool.
- 30-Inch shaft
- 1/2-Inch drill chuck required
- Cast aluminum blades
- Steel he by shaft
- Rounded bottom
- Easily mounts to any tow vehicle
- 4-1/2" diameter polystyrene lenses
- Scratch-resistant magnetic base
- 80 in. between lights
- Ideal for towing application up to 80" wide
- 20 ft. wiring harness with standard 4-pin connectors
- Double-sided red brake lights and amber flashers
- Commercial grade magnets with protective covers
- DOT certified