HVLP Turbine system spray gun with polymer gun body, aluminum canister and all purpose needle kit installed.
- High impact polymer gun body with yoke connection to canister
- Integrated air flow and material adjustments
- Direct replacement for guns packaged with HV2002, HV2500 and HV3000 HVLP systems
- Warranty : 3 Years Lmt
- Weight : 2.38 lb
- Length : 4.50 in
- Width : 7.50 in
- Height : 12.75 in
- Pkg Girth : 45.00 in
- Cube : .25 cf
If your deck is old and weathered, all you need to get rid of that dirty gray look is Thompson's® WaterSeal® Deck Wash. It's easy—no scrubbing, no waiting. Just spray on, rinse off with a hose and in minutes you'll see the gray weathered look disappear. Prepares the surface for continued protection.
- Makes weathered wood look new.
- Removes dirt, mildew, algae & fungus stains.
- Use before waterproofing on: decks & fences, outdoor furniture, exterior wood, wood plastic composite decking.
- Use if you need to remove dirt, mildew, algae & fungus stains and there is little or no trace of a residual finish.
- Approximately 250 sq. ft. per gallon depending on the condition and the porosity of the wood.
Waterproof, Stabilize, and Maintain Original Color with The Next Generation of VOC Free and Non Toxic Eco Coating. Cedar- Seal is specially formulated to work with cedar and other high oil content woods. Great for new or existing sidings, fascia, fences, patio covers, gazebos, trellises, outdoor wooden furniture, and where ever else sun, water, mold, and pests may find their way. The film’s unique Barrier Action Seals out moisture and contaminants, Protects against mold, decay, pests, and weathering. Fence-Seal also Stabilizes the coated wood by allowing any excessive moisture to pass out of the wood gradually through the film. Cedar-Seal dries clear and maintains the woods finish for years to come. The environmentally friendly way to protect your investment.
- Specially formulated for western red cedar and other high oil content species-green or dry
- Protects against rain, sun, mold, decay, and pests
- UV resistant
- Film resists mold (ASTM D3273), and FDA compliant
- Use during construction to protect against water damage and mold
- Great on green Lumber-Reduces splits, warping, and twist
- Use to Coat posts and stakes as an environmentally friendly alternate to treated wood
- Soap and water clean up. People, pet, and even food safe.
- Up to 800 square feet per gallon of coverage when sprayed properly
- Maintains Woods original look
- Works on all species of softwoods and hardwoods -green or dry
- 5 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Subject to or will include a PaintCare recycling fee in the following states: CA, CT, OR, RI, VT
The makers of GREAT STUFF™ are setting the standard for the method that windows and doors should be installed. GREAT STUFF™ Window & Door foam sealant is exclusively formulated to air-seal the gap between a window or door frame and its rough opening. All GREAT STUFF™ products are polyurethane-based and offer superior performance advantages over latex products.
Window and door manufacturers such as Pella** Corporation have tested and endorsed GREAT STUFF™ Window & Door.
- Proprietary low-pressure formula designed not to bow or bend window and door frames
- Ideal for filling or sealing other areas where low-pressure flexible foam is desirable
- Forms a durable, airtight and water-resistant bond
- Quick cure time. Tack free in eight minutes, trims within one hour
- Paintable, sandable and stainable
- Yellow colored foam
- Repels/deflects water
- Conforms to ASTM & AAMA standards
- One 12 oz. can of Window & Door foams up to four to six average sized residential windows (36’ x 60”, 3/8” wide gap, and 1” deep)
- Provides real insulation value which complements energy efficiency of the window or door. Greater insulating value than chinked fiberglass or caulk
- Flexible foam permits expansion and contraction
- Soft, pliable foam is forgiving, easier to remove if gap is overfilled. Cured foam can be stuffed back into the gap without trimming.
GREAT STUFF™ Window & Door meets or exceeds all industry standards for the installation of exterior windows, doors and skylights.Learn More
G Thread Quadraflow Starter Kit with 515 TipQuadraflow tips are designed to deliver a more precise spray pattern, less clogging and less overspray than most other spray tips.Starter kit base equipped with solvent resistant seal set7/8 inch Quadraflow tip base and 515 tip insert which delivers a 10 inch spray pattern through a .015 inch orifice.Learn More
- Sprayer and selected tips/filters are designed for the type of paints most often used for barn and fence
- Powerful 1 HP induction motor for difficult to spray coatings
- Two 50-ft high pressure hoses, plus a 5-ft whip hose allow for 105-ft of extended pressure hose reach
- 5-ft whip hose and swivel fitting connects to gun for improved flexibility and ease of gun orientation
- Professional spray gun with spare 50 mesh filter
- 415 spray tip minimizes overspray and waste; perfect for Post, Rails, and Crossbuck boards
- 517 spray tip maximizes flow and spray pattern
- Large pneumatic tires for ease of movement on rough, uneven terrain
- 0.44 GPM Airless Sprayer - PS290D
- (1) Spray Gun with 0.19-in and 0.15-in Tips
- (2) 50-ft High Pressure Hoses
- 5-ft Whip Hose
For multi-surface waterproofing of small projects, Thompson's® WaterSeal® Clear Multi-Surface Waterproofer is also available in a convenient aerosol.
- Prevents water damage.
- Beads & waterproofs.
- Allows wood to gray naturally.
- Exceeds all federal waterproofing standards for wood, concrete and brick:
- Wood: exceeds industry standard ASTM D-4446 for waterproofing wood.
- Concrete: exceeds federal specification TT-C-555B for resistance to wind-driven rain.
- Brick: exceeds federal specification SS-W-110C for water repellency on brick.
- Use on: terra cotta planters, birdhouses, mailbox posts, small exterior surfaces.
- Use when mildew/biological factors are not a problem.
AL2235 Campbell Hausfeld's high quality tips bases, spray guns and painting equipment will help you get your painting job done right. This quadraflow tip base is designed with a solvent resistant seal set for use in all coatings. For tip bases that are more accurate and efficient use Campbell Hausfeld. Features: -11/16'' female gun fitting -For use with 11/16'' male tip connection -Compatible with other manufacturers tip bases excluding Graco, Rac-X and ASM Super Zip Specifications: -Weight: 1.50 lbs. -Warranty: 90 day limited -Dimensions: 4.62'' H x 1.75'' W x 2.81'' DLearn More