Goldblatt 12-Inch plastic drywall mud pan is constructed of high impact plastic and has dual steel blade edges for clean knife swipes. Lightweight constructions reduces fatigue for the user and the plastic body makes clean up easy.
- High impact plastic
- Dual steel edges
- 12-Inch base
- Resists chemicals and temperature changes
Goldblatt Galvanized Steel Mud Pan is the perfect budget mud pan for your drywall finishing projects. Sturdy straight edges for clean knife swipes and non-leaking wrap-around seams make this a great value.
- Galvanized Mud Pan Resists Rust
- Convenient For Holding Mud During Drywall Finishing
- 12 inches long by 4.5 inches wide by 3.5 inches high
The Goldblatt Dust-Free Sander virtually takes the mess out of drywall sanding. Designed to be attached to a standard shop-vac, this handy tool eliminates 90-Percent of the dust and mess associated with traditional drywall sanding methods. Equipped with special quick-change spring steel clips that make screen or paper changes a snap. Works with most standard die-cut sandpaper.
- Virtually eliminates drywall sanding dust
- Attaches to a standard shop vac
- Works with standard die-cut sandpaper
- Adjustable air-flow
- Comfortable soft-grip handle
7 Piece, Drywall Repair Kit, A Great All-In-One Kit That Gives You All The Tools To Repair Drywall Or For Small Finishing Jobs, Includes: A 8" Blue Steel Taping Knife, Inside Corner Tool, Plastic Putty Knives, Sanding Sponge & 10" Mud Pan, A Great Item For Any Home Owner Looking For The Tools To Patch A Hole.
- Goldblatt Tool #G05975 7 PC Drywall Repair Kit
- GOLDBLATT TOOL COMPANY
The Goldblatt Drywall Panel Carrier gives you the extra reach that you need to carry drywall panels easily. The injection molded high-impact plastic body is incredibly strong and can up to two sheets of 5/8-Inch board. The off-set soft-grip rubber handle gives a secure, comfortable grip.
- Carry drywall sheets easier
- Holds up to 2 sheets of 5/8-Inch
- No-slip rubber tabs on base
- Inlaid comfort-grip handle
- Durable construction
9-1/2" x 4", Foam Float, Green, Lightweight Foam With Sturdy Metal Backing For Smooth Surface Polishing/Finishing.
- Lightweight plastic handle green foam float
- Sturdy aluminum back plate
The Goldblatt Rubber Float is an excellent choice for drywall compound, cement, and grout applications. Used with drywall compound it is perfect for specialty floating and surface textures. As a cement tool it is ideal for applying Portland cement, filling honey combs, finishing steps, and building retaining walls. This float can also be used to apply grout between tiles. Constructed with a sturdy aluminum back plate and comfortable plastic handle. Coarse sponge rubber pad.
- Light weight
- Sturdy construction
- 8-Inch by 4-Inch
- Coarse rubber pad
- Multiple uses
Superior quality tub and tile sealant. Offers long-lasting flexibility and excellent adhesion. Provides a watertight seal around non-porous surfaces, such as ceramic tile and plumbing fixtures. Safe for incidental food contact. Cured sealant is mildew resistant.Learn More
Gorilla Glue has always helped you get the job done right the first time. Now, we are making it easier with an extended Gorilla Glue family. It's the same Gorilla toughness and impressive results you've come to expect.
Gorilla Glue bonds materials other adhesives simply can't--metal, stone, wood, ceramics, foam, glass and much more! And it's still the best glue for anyone who wants the job done right. Plus, it's now available in a faster setting formula and a Precision Glue Pen for pin point applications.
- VERSATILE – ideal for most household fixes, building repairs and creative projects.
- 100% WATERPROOF – does not break down when exposed to outdoor elements. Easily passes ANSI/HPVA HP-1-2000 Types 1 and 2.
- TEMPERATURE RESISTANT – once it’s dry Gorilla Glue is unaffected by extreme heat or cold.
- SANDABLE, PAINTABLE, STAINABLE – the invisible glue line makes finishing easy.