This 25' Hose from Campbell Hausfeld is great for when you need to replace an old or damaged hose or to add and extend the distance between your turbine and work area. Its connects are standard garden hose fittings for direct attachment to turbine or male and female quick connects and is coil reinforced for protections against wear. The hose is a 25' HVLP turbine air hose, quick connects are not included. There is a 90 day limited warranty on this hose.
- Connections are standard garden hose fittings for direct attachment to turbine or male and female quick connects
- Coil reinforced for protection against wear
- You can add this to an existing work area and extend the distance between the turbine and work area
- 25' ID HVLP turbine air hose
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Warranty: 90 day limited
Spray Paint, Net Weight 11 Oz, Color Silver, Metallic Finish, Coverage 10 to 12 Square-Ft, Dry Time Tack Free 10 Min, Dry Time 30 Minutes, Dry Time Recoat Anytime Hours, Application Temperature Above 50 Degrees F, For Metal, Wood, Cement, Masonry, Exposure Conditions Mild to Moderate, VOC and MIR Compliant
- Rust-Preventative Decorative Aerosols
- Weather-resistant durable finish won't tarnish or rub off, even on heavily handled objects. VOC/MIR compliant. SURFACES: Metal, wood, cement, masonry EXPOSURE CONDITIONS: Mild to moderate USES: Metallics for bikes, fixtures, door hardware. Textured for chairs, tables, light fixtures, and patio furniture
- Hazardous Material
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a product known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Net Weight (Oz.) 11 Item Spray Paint Color Silver Finish Metallic Coverage (Square-Ft.) 10 to 12 Dry Time Tack Free (Min.) 10 Dry Time (Minutes) 30 Dry Time Recoat (Hours) Anytime Application Temperature (F) Above 50 Surface For Metal, Wood, Cement, Masonry Exposure Conditions Mild to Moderate Standards VOC and MIR Compliant UPC 094703870534 Weight 0.950000
- Fits all standard Class lll / lV 2" receivers
- Heavy duty tubular steel construction
- Powder coat finish prevents rust and corrosion
- Rail on four sides for maximum security and stability
- Hitch pin and clip included
- Product Dimensions: 53-1/2"(L) x 19-1/2"(W) x 4-3/4"(H)
Pure Gum Spirits of Turpentine
- Quality Thinner for Oil-Based Paint, Stains, and Varnishes
- Improves Bonding and Penetration of Paint on Wood
- Use for Cleanup After Painting
Without protection, the rear area of a truck cab can take a beating from regular use—especially when the truck is used for transporting ATV’s, lawnmowers, materials and other equipment. Great Day’s Rugged eliminates the scratches, “dings” and broken rear windows that are not only costly to repair, but tremendously reduce a truck’s resale value.
The Rugged Rack is constructed of rust-proof, super-tough, 1 ½” aircraft aluminum and comes standard with a rock-solid black or chrome powder-coat finish. Its design features a strategically positioned framework that provides total protection from shifting loads. The Rugged Rack fits all trucks with inside bed widths from 62 to 65 inches. The heavy-duty mounting plates come complete with installation instructions and necessary attachment hardware. The Rugged Rack is backed by a two year warranty.
The Rugged Rack weighs only 19 lbs. and is UPS shippable.Learn More
Sunnyside Boiled Linseed Oil fortifies oil based paints, used to finish wood, furniture and antiques.
- Produces a uniformly tough, elastic & glossy film
- Repels water
- Resists weathering
- Prolongs Coating Life
- Easy To Use,
- Quality finish for fine woods, furniture & antiques
- Read label carefully before use
A 100% acrylic elastomeric sealant designed for filling cracks up to 1/2” wide in concrete pavement surfaces.
- Seals Out Moisture
Clean Cracks - Remove dirt and vegetation from cracks with screwdriver, wire brush or other suitable instrument. Flush out crack with water and allow to dry.
Goldblatt Galvanized Steel Mud Pan is the perfect budget mud pan for your drywall finishing projects. Sturdy straight edges for clean knife swipes and non-leaking wrap-around seams make this a great value.
- Galvanized Mud Pan Resists Rust
- Convenient For Holding Mud During Drywall Finishing
- 12 inches long by 4.5 inches wide by 3.5 inches high
Dee Zee Accessories - Tie Downs offer an easy way to add anchors for securing cargo. Rated for maximum strength. No drill installation. Sold in pairs.
- Tie Down Anchor For Cargo
- High Strength Cast Aluminum
- Rated To Maximum Strength
- No Drilling Required
- Made In USA
- Sold In Pairs