it! Ideal for gutters, roofs, pipes, driveways, window trim, fountains, flower pots and more. You've seen the commercial with the bottom of a boat cut out and replaced with a screen door coated with Flex Seal. Consumer Reports tested and confirmed it!
Make a watertight, flexible rubberized coating in seconds with the shake of a can and the push of a button. Flex Seal seals, coats, and protects almost anything.
Flex Seal gets deep into cracks and holes and creates a seal to lock out moisture and air that lasts for years. Use on any surface, Flex Seal is paintable. Even works on a wet surface!
So many applications, you'll want to keep a can in the garage, car RV and boat.
- Variable pressure nozzle allows for light or heavy application.
- Dries to the touch in several hours,
- completely cures overnight.
- 20 ounce can
- 14oz net weight
- Made in USA
UPS Ground or Freight only.Learn More
The easy way to coat, seal and protect - just spray it on. Watertight liquid rubber sealant seeps into cracks and holes to seal out air and moisture. Excellent for gutters, skylights, hoses, window sills, PVC pipes and much more. Flex Seal Brite/Bright/White.
- Spray-on sealant
- Seeps into cracks and holes to seal out air and moisture
- Long-lasting, paintable and flexible
- 20 ounce Can 14oz net.weight
- Made in USA
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
For multi-surface waterproofing that protects wood, brick and concrete and allows your wood to gray naturally.
- Prevents water damage.
- Beads & waterproofs.
- Allows wood to gray naturally.
- Exceeds all federal waterproofing standards for wood, concrete and brick:
- Wood: exceeds industry standard ASTM D-4446 for waterproofing wood.
- Concrete: exceeds federal specification TT-C-555B for resistance to wind-driven rain.
- Brick: exceeds federal specification SS-W-110C for water repellency on brick.
- Use on: decks & fences, brick patios, concrete driveways, exterior surfaces.
- Use when mildew/biological factors are not a problem.
24 inch spray wand for use with any floor mounted airless sprayer.
- Angle keeps the spray tip in front of you for overhead and floor applications
- Perfect for floors, eaves and overhangs
- Includes adapters for use with any gun thread
- Made in the USA Learn More
Waterproof, Stabilize, and Maintain Original Color with The Next Generation of VOC Free and Non Toxic Eco Coating. Cedar- Seal is specially formulated to work with cedar and other high oil content woods. Great for new or existing sidings, fascia, fences, patio covers, gazebos, trellises, outdoor wooden furniture, and where ever else sun, water, mold, and pests may find their way. The film’s unique Barrier Action Seals out moisture and contaminants, Protects against mold, decay, pests, and weathering. Fence-Seal also Stabilizes the coated wood by allowing any excessive moisture to pass out of the wood gradually through the film. Cedar-Seal dries clear and maintains the woods finish for years to come. The environmentally friendly way to protect your investment.
- Specially formulated for western red cedar and other high oil content species-green or dry
- Protects against rain, sun, mold, decay, and pests
- UV resistant
- Film resists mold (ASTM D3273), and FDA compliant
- Use during construction to protect against water damage and mold
- Great on green Lumber-Reduces splits, warping, and twist
- Use to Coat posts and stakes as an environmentally friendly alternate to treated wood
- Soap and water clean up. People, pet, and even food safe.
- Up to 800 square feet per gallon of coverage when sprayed properly
- Maintains Woods original look
- Works on all species of softwoods and hardwoods -green or dry
- 5 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Subject to or will include a PaintCare recycling fee in the following states: CA, CT, OR, RI, VT
The Goldblatt 11-Inch Drywall Hammer is a top-quality drywall hammer. This hammer has the perfect weight and feel. The 14-Ounce mirror polished steel head is crafted with a round waffle pattern face to properly dimple drywall and set nails. The head also has a wedge shaped hatchet end with a handy nail pulling slot--making it perfect for demo work. The head is securely seated.
- Properly rounded 14 oz. waffle head
- Prying hatchet-end with nail-slot
- Smooth wood handle
- Perfectly weighted
- Perfectly balanced, made of rugged steel
The Voltek 12V Magnetic LED Towing Brake Light Kit is perfect when towing any boat, trailer, or vehicle!
- Easily mounts to any tow vehicle
- Scratch-resistant magnetic base
- Ideal for towing applications up to 80" wide
- 4-1/2" diameter polystyrene lenses
- 20 ft. wiring harness with standard 4-pin connectors
- Commercial grade magnets with protective covers
- 12 LEDs per light
- DOT certified
Dee Zee Floor Mats - Protects the interior of your vehicle. Constructed of thick, tough, and durable OEM-style rubber. Deep groves hold water, mud, and snow - keeping it away from your vehicles interior. Raised pattern to increase traction. Rubber cleats on bottom keep mat in position. Sold in pairs. Universal fit - trim-able design to fit nearly any vehicle.
- •All Weather Floor Mats
- •Standard Front Floor Mats
- •Thick OEM Quality Rubber
- •Deep Grooves Keep Dirt Off Your Carpet
- •Cleated Back Prevents Slipping
- •Stylish Dee Zee Logo
- •L: 28 :_mage_bind_var_16
- •Trim-Able Design To Fit Most Vehicles
- •Sold In Pairs
- •Three-Year Warranty
This HVLP Thick Material Needle Kit from Campbell Hausfeld is just the thing to have on hand for your airless spray gun needs. It should be used for textured coatings. This Turbine HVLP needle kit is to be used only with CH HVLP turbine spray guns with the round logo embossed in the handle. There is a 90 day limited warranty on this needle.
- Turbine HVLP needle kit is to be used with textured coatings
- Use only CH HVLP turbine spray guns with round logo embossed in the handle
Turbine HVLP needle kit for enamels and some latex paints
- Use only on CH HVLP turbine spray guns with round logo embossed in handle
- Appropriate for use with all but very light or very heavy coatings