100% Silicone Sealant is a superior quality, multi-purpose formula that provides long-lasting, weather-resistant seals. It offers excellent adhesion, flexibility and durability and can be used on a variety of surfaces indoors or outdoors.
Aluminum, Ceramic Tile, Glass, Porcelain, Fiberglass, Vinyl, Plastic
Window and Door Frames, Skylights, Aluminum Siding, Trim, Gutters, Vents, Pipes, Air Conditioners
• Forms a Water-Resistant Seal
• Maximum Flexibility
• Excellent Adhesion To Many Surfaces
• Not Paintable
• Solvent Clean Up
• Interior/Exterior Use
• Will Not Crack, Shrink or Peel
• 50 Year Limited Warranty
Product Details: 9 fl. oz. (266 ml)
GREAT STUFF™ Gaps & Cracks is a minimal expansion polyurethane insulating foam sealant that fills, seals and insulates gaps up to 1 inch. It expands to take the shape of cracks and voids to form a permanent, airtight, and water-resistant bond that eliminates unwanted airflow and helps reduce condensation. All GREAT STUFF products are polyurethane-based and offer superior performance advantages over latex products.
- Forms a permanent weather-tight seal to minimize drafts and insect infestation for gaps, cracks and holes less than 1 inch
- Exceptional adhesion to wood, drywall, metal, masonry, glass and most plastics
- Interior or exterior use
- Airtight, water-resistant
- Tack free in 6 minutes; Trims in 30 minutes
- Foam elasticity allows for movement/shifting within a structure from winter to summer
- Paintable, stainable and sandable
- Cream colored foam
- Cures rigid
- One 12 oz. can = up to 19 tubes of caulk
Rust-Oleum Stops Rust Gloss Protective Enamel Spray is the No. 1 rust-preventive paint available. Apply to metal, wood, concrete or masonry. Gloss Black.Learn More
2 pack of suction filters for AL, HP and PS series sprayers. Not for use on EZ series sprayers or EZ clean suction assembly with the filter in the top.
- For use with suction bells that attach to the bottom of the sprayer suction tube
- 40 mesh filter extend tip and valve life
- Change filter when mesh deteriorates or can no longer be cleaned
The makers of GREAT STUFF™ are setting the standard for the method that windows and doors should be installed. GREAT STUFF™ Window & Door foam sealant is exclusively formulated to air-seal the gap between a window or door frame and its rough opening. All GREAT STUFF™ products are polyurethane-based and offer superior performance advantages over latex products.
Window and door manufacturers such as Pella** Corporation have tested and endorsed GREAT STUFF™ Window & Door.
- Proprietary low-pressure formula designed not to bow or bend window and door frames
- Ideal for filling or sealing other areas where low-pressure flexible foam is desirable
- Forms a durable, airtight and water-resistant bond
- Quick cure time. Tack free in eight minutes, trims within one hour
- Paintable, sandable and stainable
- Yellow colored foam
- Repels/deflects water
- Conforms to ASTM & AAMA standards
- One 12 oz. can of Window & Door foams up to four to six average sized residential windows (36’ x 60”, 3/8” wide gap, and 1” deep)
- Provides real insulation value which complements energy efficiency of the window or door. Greater insulating value than chinked fiberglass or caulk
- Flexible foam permits expansion and contraction
- Soft, pliable foam is forgiving, easier to remove if gap is overfilled. Cured foam can be stuffed back into the gap without trimming.
GREAT STUFF™ Window & Door meets or exceeds all industry standards for the installation of exterior windows, doors and skylights.Learn More