Adhesives - Caulkings
GREAT STUFF™ Gaps & Cracks is a minimal expansion polyurethane insulating foam sealant that fills, seals and insulates gaps up to 1/2 inch. It expands to take the shape of cracks and voids to form a permanent, airtight, and water-resistant bond that eliminates unwanted airflow and helps reduce condensation. All GREAT STUFF products are polyurethane-based and offer superior performance advantages over latex products.
- Forms a permanent weather-tight seal to minimize drafts and insect infestation for gaps, cracks and holes less than ½ inch
- Exceptional adhesion to wood, drywall, metal, masonry, glass and most plastics
- Interior or exterior use
- Airtight, water-resistant
- Tack free in 6 minutes; Trims in 30 minutes
- Foam elasticity allows for movement/shifting within a structure from winter to summer
- Paintable, stainable and sandable
- Cream colored foam
- Cures rigid
- One 12 oz. can = up to 19 tubes of caulk
it! Ideal for gutters, roofs, pipes, driveways, window trim, fountains, flower pots and more. You've seen the commercial with the bottom of a boat cut out and replaced with a screen door coated with Flex Seal. Consumer Reports tested and confirmed it!
Make a watertight, flexible rubberized coating in seconds with the shake of a can and the push of a button. Flex Seal seals, coats, and protects almost anything.
Flex Seal gets deep into cracks and holes and creates a seal to lock out moisture and air that lasts for years. Use on any surface, Flex Seal is paintable. Even works on a wet surface!
So many applications, you'll want to keep a can in the garage, car RV and boat.
- Variable pressure nozzle allows for light or heavy application.
- Dries to the touch in several hours,
- completely cures overnight.
- 20 ounce can
- 14oz net weight
- Made in USA
UPS Ground or Freight only.Learn More
Shoe Goo 110012 3.7 oz. Shoe Goo Features:
- For athletic shoe repair at home overnight
- Ideal for worn soles
- 3.7 oz
- Shoe repair and protective coating
- Use for a variety of shoe repairs & as a coating
- Repairs shoe and leather items
- Seal rubber boots, galoshes, and waders
- Repair damaged heels or secure loose insoles
- Coat & protect shoes from premature wear
- Coat skateboards for extra traction
A 100% acrylic elastomeric sealant designed for filling cracks up to 1/2” wide in concrete pavement surfaces.
- Seals Out Moisture
Clean Cracks - Remove dirt and vegetation from cracks with screwdriver, wire brush or other suitable instrument. Flush out crack with water and allow to dry.
A mixture of liquid asphalt and fibers which forms a tough, adhesive bond with most roof surfaces. Highly resistant to water and other types of weather damage. Seals small cracks, joints, seams and nail holes.
- Protects Built-Up Composition, Metal, Gravel & Concrete Roofs & Foundations
- Use for Coating Entire Surface Area, Above or Below Grade
- Brush Grade
- Dries Black
Metal Roofing: 60-70 sq. ft. per gallon
Felt or Composition: 50-60 sq. ft. per gallon
Concrete or Masonry Surfaces: 25-50 sq. ft. per gallon
Strip Composition or Dried Out Roofing: 25-50 sq. ft. per gallon
An excellent clear waterproofing sealer when applied directly from can, for multi surfaces. Eliminates chipping and spalling. Contains no silicones, consists of several organic and inorganic solids that are carried beneath the surface by an aromatic solvent. Solids expand and literally cork-up pores of material being treated. Prevents water damage on decks, fences, brick, patios, concrete driveways, and other exterior surfaces. Covers approximately 100 to 250 sq. ft. per gallon depending on porosity.
- For use on: Exterior Wood,Brick,Concrete