Adhesives - Caulkings
Regular Price: $15.99
Special Price: $14.99
- Fills cracks up to 1/8" wide
- coverage is 250-350 Square feet.
- EZ stir polymer modified formula
- Provides a skid resistant surface
- Made with super tough XL admixture
- Weather resistant
- 3 year protection
- Dries black
- Actually 4.75 gallons
Through the Roof! is a clear roof repair sealant that provides a flexible, watertight seal to immediately stop leaks. It can be applied in standing water and freezing temperatures. Through the Roof! is ideal for any rooftop fixture and sticks to almost any surface.
- Stops and prevents roof leaks
- Expands and contracts with temperature changes
- Won't dry hard or crack
- Lasts 20 times longer than asphalt
- Excellent UV resistance
- Meets FHA requirements and ASTM C794
- Application Range: Surface temp of 0° to 120°F (-18° to 49°C)
- Service Range: -25° to 180°F (-34° to 82°C)
- Fully cured in 1-2 weeks
- Paintable after 1 week
Can be used to repair or seal:
- Galvanized metal and aluminum flashing
- PVC and ABS vent pipe
- Gutters and downspouts
- Ductwork and vents
- Chimneys, brick, block, mortar
- Shingles, shakes, tiles
- Asphalt roof cement, acrylic roof coatings
- Cement, slate, and other roof tiles
- And much, much more!
Product Storage and Cleanup:
- Clean tools and unwanted surface spills with mineral spirits
- Clean hands with citrus-based hand cleaners
- To store, wrap nozzle tightly with plastic wrap and a rubber band
100% Silicone Sealant is a superior quality, multi-purpose formula that provides long-lasting, weather-resistant seals. It offers excellent adhesion, flexibility and durability and can be used on a variety of surfaces indoors or outdoors.
Aluminum, Ceramic Tile, Glass, Porcelain, Fiberglass, Vinyl, Plastic
Window and Door Frames, Skylights, Aluminum Siding, Trim, Gutters, Vents, Pipes, Air Conditioners
• Forms a Water-Resistant Seal
• Maximum Flexibility
• Excellent Adhesion To Many Surfaces
• Not Paintable
• Solvent Clean Up
• Interior/Exterior Use
• Will Not Crack, Shrink or Peel
• 50 Year Limited Warranty
Product Details: 9 fl. oz. (266 ml)
The easy way to coat, seal and protect - just spray it on. Watertight liquid rubber sealant seeps into cracks and holes to seal out air and moisture. Excellent for gutters, skylights, hoses, window sills, PVC pipes and much more. Flex Seal Brite/Bright/White.
- Spray-on sealant
- Seeps into cracks and holes to seal out air and moisture
- Long-lasting, paintable and flexible
- 20 ounce Can 14oz net.weight
- Made in USA
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
Gorilla Wood Glue is the adhesive that woodworkers, carpenters and hobbyists trust for their woodworking projects. Gorilla Wood Glue, a PVA glue, offers the benefits of an easy-to use water based adhesive, with the holding power Gorilla is known for...
- Complete Projects Faster - requires only 20-30 minutes of clamp time, and is fully cured in 24 hours
- Use Indoors or Outdoors - passes ANSI/HPVA Type II water resistance
- Versatile - ideal for use on hardwoods, softwoods, and natural wood composites
- Dries Natural Color - offering a natural bond line
- Easy to Use - it's a non-toxic, water-based, solvent free polyvinyl acetate (PVA). Compliant with FDA standards for indirect food contact
- Easy Clean Up with Water
Open Working Time 10 minutes Clamp Time 20-30 minutes Full Cure 24 hours
Regular Price: $8.99
Special Price: $6.99
A 100% acrylic elastomeric sealant designed for filling cracks up to 1/2” wide in concrete pavement surfaces.
- Seals Out Moisture
Clean Cracks - Remove dirt and vegetation from cracks with screwdriver, wire brush or other suitable instrument. Flush out crack with water and allow to dry.
The same serious strength you expect from Gorilla Glue, in a Dries White, 2X Faster formula. Whether indoors or out, Gorilla Glue easily bonds foam, wood, metal, ceramic, stone and much more!
- 100% Waterproof - does not break down when exposed to outdoor elements
- Versatile - ideal for most household fixes, indoors or out
- Temperature Resistant - once dry, Gorilla Glue is unaffected by extreme heat or cold
- Sandable, Paintable, Stainable - the invisible glue line makes for easy finishing
Clamp Time 30-60 minutes Full Cure 24 hours Open Time 5-10 minutes Dry Color White
STORAGE TIPS: Gorilla Glue is a moisture-cured adhesive. It is important to replace the cap tightly, and store in a cool, dry place. You should expect a year shelf life.Learn More
Its high strength and quick set time make Gorilla Super Glue the go-to for a variety of household projects. Developed for long-lasting repairs in an instant, Gorilla Super Glue is formulated with tiny rubber particles for increased impact resistance. It is called Impact-Tough because it stands up to wear and tear unlike any other instant glue. In addition to its high performance formula, it has an anti-clog cap with a metal pin in the cap to ensure an air-tight seal for maximum reusability. It’s Gorilla Tough, Every Time.
- Rubber Toughened - bond line isn't brittle and doesn't crack under pressure
- Anti-Clog Cap - keeps glue from drying out, use after use
- Versatile - bonds metal, wood, paper, ceramics, leather, most plastics, and much more...
- Easy to Use - dries in 10-30 seconds, no clamping required
This is a single-component cyanoacrylate monomer in the liquid state capable of extremely rapid polymerization between adherent surfaces, resulting in extremely strong and structural bonds at room temperature. This instant adhesive will, with only normal surface preparation, bond all materials commonly used in the engineering industry, except polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon, and very porous surfaces which require special treatment.
- Bonds rubber, metal, glass, plastics, ceramics, and wood almost instantly!
- Super strong cyanoacrylate adhesive
- Applicator tops
- Hardens in 3 seconds
- Tubes are .07 oz (2g) each
- 4 Pack
CAUTION: EYE IRRITANT, BONDS SKIN & EYES IN SECONDSLearn More