Adhesives - Caulkings
Regular Price: $3.99
Special Price: $2.99
GREAT STUFF™ Gaps & Cracks is a minimal expansion polyurethane insulating foam sealant that fills, seals and insulates gaps up to 1/2 inch. It expands to take the shape of cracks and voids to form a permanent, airtight, and water-resistant bond that eliminates unwanted airflow and helps reduce condensation. All GREAT STUFF products are polyurethane-based and offer superior performance advantages over latex products.
- Forms a permanent weather-tight seal to minimize drafts and insect infestation for gaps, cracks and holes less than ½ inch
- Exceptional adhesion to wood, drywall, metal, masonry, glass and most plastics
- Interior or exterior use
- Airtight, water-resistant
- Tack free in 6 minutes; Trims in 30 minutes
- Foam elasticity allows for movement/shifting within a structure from winter to summer
- Paintable, stainable and sandable
- Cream colored foam
- Cures rigid
- One 12 oz. can = up to 19 tubes of caulk
This is a single-component cyanoacrylate monomer in the liquid state capable of extremely rapid polymerization between adherent surfaces, resulting in extremely strong and structural bonds at room temperature. This instant adhesive will, with only normal surface preparation, bond all materials commonly used in the engineering industry, except polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon, and very porous surfaces which require special treatment.
- Bonds rubber, metal, glass, plastics, ceramics, and wood almost instantly!
- Super strong cyanoacrylate adhesive
- Applicator tops
- Hardens in 3 seconds
- Tubes are .07 oz (2g) each
- 4 Pack
CAUTION: EYE IRRITANT, BONDS SKIN & EYES IN SECONDSLearn More
For general construction, remodeling, maintenance and repair projects. Reduces squeaks, nail pops and splitting. High strength, permanent bond. Bonds wood to wood assemblies, metal joints to lumber, lumber and treated lumber, thresholds, prefinished panels, bathroom fixtures, and fiberglass shower enclosures.
Heat and water resistant. Quick-grab formula. Meets ASTM Specification C 557. 10.3 oz cartridge covers 32 lin. ft. with 1/4 inches bead and 14 lin. ft. with 3/8 inches bead. 28 oz cartridge covers 86 lin. ft. with 1/4 inches bead and 38 lin. ft. with 3/8 inches bead.Learn More