Paint Tools - Equipment
Regular Price: $29.98
Special Price: $21.98
This portable aluminum work platform allows you to work comfortably at a higher level. With its lightweight design it is easy to carry and put up.
- Durable Aluminum
- 225 Pound Capacity
- Foldable Design Allows You to Carry
- 39.5 inches wide
- 20.5 inches high
- 12 inches deep
Regular Price: $29.98
Special Price: $19.98
- 3 Steps
- White frame with black steps
- Folds closed for easy storage
- Load Capacity: 200 lbs.
- Reach Height: 8' 8"
- Overall Dimensions: 44.5" x 19.75" x 2.5"
Step Dimensions Top 12" x 8" Middle 12" x 4" Bottom 12" x 4"
HVLP Turbine system spray gun with polymer gun body, aluminum canister and all purpose needle kit installed.
- High impact polymer gun body with yoke connection to canister
- Integrated air flow and material adjustments
- Direct replacement for guns packaged with HV2002, HV2500 and HV3000 HVLP systems
- Warranty : 3 Years Lmt
- Weight : 2.38 lb
- Length : 4.50 in
- Width : 7.50 in
- Height : 12.75 in
- Pkg Girth : 45.00 in
- Cube : .25 cf
Goldblatt 30-Inch Swift mud mixer is perfect for mixing drywall joint compound, acoustic texture, and other similar materials. The blade angle lifts, folds, and whips material to an even texture. Made out of cast aluminum and a 3/8-Inch hex steel shaft, it is lightweight and durable and the rounded end won't puncture the bottom of the material container. A 1/2-Inch drill is required to use this tool.
- 30-Inch shaft
- 1/2-Inch drill chuck required
- Cast aluminum blades
- Steel he by shaft
- Rounded bottom
6-Inch DIY putty knife offers a flexible carbon steel blade for easy putty application. The handle is plastic with a hole in the end for easy hanging.
- Lightweight comfort plastic handle
- High carbon steel blade
- Precision ground blade
Turbine HVLP needle kit for polyurethane, stains and other light coatings
- Use only on CH HVLP turbine spray guns with round logo embossed in handle
The Goldblatt Dust-Free Sander virtually takes the mess out of drywall sanding. Designed to be attached to a standard shop-vac, this handy tool eliminates 90-Percent of the dust and mess associated with traditional drywall sanding methods. Equipped with special quick-change spring steel clips that make screen or paper changes a snap. Works with most standard die-cut sandpaper.
- Virtually eliminates drywall sanding dust
- Attaches to a standard shop vac
- Works with standard die-cut sandpaper
- Adjustable air-flow
- Comfortable soft-grip handle
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip Hand Sander offers the best features and performance of any hand drywall sander on the market. The signature Pro-Grip is a cushioned rubber grip that prevents fatigue and ensures a firm no-slip grip. Equipped with quick-change spring steel clips that make screen or paper changes a snap. This sander is the perfect choice for all your drywall sanding needs.
- Pro-Grip handle design
- Quick-change clips
- Works with all standard die cut sandpaper