Product DescriptionMajic Tractor and Implement Enamel is a durable, heavy-duty alkyd enamel specially formulated for excellent adhesion, and resistance to weathering and corrosion. It can be applied with brush or spray and dries quickly to a high gloss finish. Use it on iron, steel, aluminum, and properly primed galvanized metal.
- Use on equipment, implements, tools, etc. where a hard enamel finish is desired
- Speical heavy-duty alkyd formula
- Excellent adhesion
- Authorized by USDA for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants
- Can be applied with brush or spray
SKU 049210495 Model 8-0972-2 Weight 2.5000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only Yes Price $11.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- great product Review by tom
Value Quality Price
have used lots of this paint if you follow directions use hardener it turnes out great. A+++++
(Posted on 4/22/2014)
- Worst paint I have ever used Review by The Mad Painter
Quality Price Value
2 days to dry at both 100+ and 70 degrees. hardner is absolutely required if you want any durability whatsoever. Id pass and go with Valspar or something else.
(Posted on 8/19/2012)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Majic Tractor Implement/Equipment Paint (1 Quart, International Harvester Red), 8-0972-2
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question