- Light weight and non-conductive
- Non-corrosive and impact resistant
- High insulative value reduces sweating
- Smooth surface reduces mineral build-up on surface
- Schedule 40 PVC, for use with cold water irrigation and sprinkler systems
- PVC pressure fittings conform to ASTM D-2466
- Size: 1/2"
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
PACER PUMPS feature engines by Briggs & Stratton, Honda & LCT. Curve Port Size Engine Weight Model U 2" 205cc B&S 46# SE2UL E5ICP U 2" 6.5 Vanguard 57# SE2UL E6VCP U 2" 5.0 Honda GC 47# SE2UL E5HOC U 2" 5.5 Honda GX 48# SE2UL E5HCP R 2" 205cc B&S 46# SE2RL E5ICP S 3" 6.5 Vanguard 57# SE3SL E6VCP X 3" 8.0 Vanguard 70# SE3XL E8VCP Z 3" 8.0 Vanguard 70# SE3ZL E8VCP R 2" 5.5 (diesel) 110# SE2RL E5DLC X 3" 5.5 (diesel) 116# SE3SL E5DLC
- Slip On Aerator/Spray
- Made of Durable Rubber
- Flexible Design
- Adjustable Spray Screen
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- 5-1/2" L 3" W x 3-3/4" H
The PC Series pump from Pacer Pumps - for pumping, transferring or recirculating of acids, plating solutions, photographic chemicals, fume scrubber, waste water, etching and cleaning solutions. All major pump parts are precision molded of tough, corrosion resistant glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene, Ryton or Noryl thermoplastic. These high strength plastics provide resistance to many acids, bases, solvents and salt water at temperatures as high as 200°F (93°C)
Mounted with cast iron pedestal with solid 3/4" diameter 316 stainless steel shaft.
- Chemical resistant materials: glass reinforced Noryl, polyester, polypropylene or Ryton® construction
- Choice of drives: gasoline engine, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic motors
- Elastomers include your choice of Viton®, EPDM or Buna
- Standard fasteners are stainless steel, also available with titanium or Hastelloy® C internal fasteners, shaft seal and shaft adapter and Pacer's own Polymar® non-metallic shaft seal for pumping highly corrosive liquids.
- Available close-coupled or flexible coupled to electric motors
- Non-metallic solution contact models available in all stock materials
- Flow rates: to 230 GPM or 94 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (725 LPM or 20m @ 50 Hz)
- 1 1/2", 2" and 3" NPT threaded ports
- 1 1/2" and 2" BSP threads available
Curves A & B are 1750 RPM; C, D, E, & F are 3450 RPM. Curve Port Size Req'd HP Weight Model A 1-1/2" / 2" 0.5 20# PCE2AL CSS B 1-1/2" / 2" 1 20# PCE2BL CSS C 1-1/2" / 2" 2 20# PCE2CL CSS D 1-1/2" / 2" 3 20# PCE2DL CSS E 1-1/2" / 2" 5 20# PCE2EL CSS F 3" 5 21# PCE2FL CSS
The patented Septic System Saver® technology is a new low cost alternative to septic system replacement. It is also the best preventative maintenance tool available. It is easily installed in an hour or less using simple hand tools. The Septic System Saver® will eliminate foul odor and pooling liquid in the drainfield area, prevent backflow, back ups, and high water levels in the septic tank. It will fix sluggish drains, gurgling pipes and slow flushing toilets.
- Works on drainfields, drywell/seepage pits, mounds, sand filters, chambers, and cesspools
- Treatment capacity - 6 people Max.
- 6' power cord
- 20' air line
- 115 watts of power (1.0 amp, $6 - $8 per month to operate)
- 2 Meters of Bio-Brush™
- Quiet operation - 39 dB