- 1-1/2" x 15" L
- Faucet repair
- O-rings assortment
- For faucet and valve repair
- Most popular sizes
- Easy do-it-yourself installation instructions
- T47 4131X 37/64" O.D. x 19/64" I.D.
- T47 4151X 11/16" O.D. x 1/2" I.D.
- T47 4180X 15/16" O.D. x 13/16" I.D.
- T47 4201X 1" O.D. x 3/4" I.D.
The PC Series pump from Pacer Pumps - for pumping, transferring or recirculating of acids, plating solutions, photographic chemicals, fume scrubber, waste water, etching and cleaning solutions. All major pump parts are precision molded of tough, corrosion resistant glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene, Ryton or Noryl thermoplastic. These high strength plastics provide resistance to many acids, bases, solvents and salt water at temperatures as high as 200°F (93°C)
Close-Coupled to a hydraulic motor with a 316 stainless steel shaft adapter, and pressure gauge for adjusting RPM.
- Chemical resistant materials: glass reinforced Noryl, polyester, polypropylene or Ryton® construction
- Choice of drives: gasoline engine, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic motors
- Elastomers include your choice of Viton®, EPDM or Buna
- Standard fasteners are stainless steel, also available with titanium or Hastelloy® C internal fasteners, shaft seal and shaft adapter and Pacer's own Polymar® non-metallic shaft seal for pumping highly corrosive liquids.
- Available close-coupled or flexible coupled to electric motors
- Non-metallic solution contact models available in all stock materials
- Flow rates: to 230 GPM or 94 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (725 LPM or 20m @ 50 Hz)
- 1 1/2", 2" and 3" NPT threaded ports
- 1 1/2" and 2" BSP threads available
Curve Port Size Req'd HP Weight Model C 1-1/2" / 2" 2 12# PCE2CL HYC D 1-1/2" / 2" 3 12# PCE2DL HYC E 1-1/2" / 2" 5 12# PCE2EL HYC F 3"3" 5 13# PCE3FL HYC
- Light weight and non-conductive
- Non-corrosive and impact resistant
- High insulative value reduces sweating
- Smooth surface reduces mineral build-up on surface
- Schedule 40 PVC, for use with cold water irragation and sprinkler systems
- PVC pressure fittings conform to ASTM D-2466
- Size: 1-1/4"
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 1-1/2"
- Clear vinyl flexible tubing.
- Plasticized polyvinyl chloride.
- Recommended use: Air, chemicals, drainage, or water.
- 1/8" Inner Diameter x 3/16" Outer Diameter
- 1 Foot Long
- Brass construction
- Use with garden or washing machine hose
- Use to connect hose to iron pipe
- Instructions included
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Size: 3/4" MHT x 3/4" MHT