- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 1" x 36"
- 15/16" Flare, 1/2" M.I.P. (Male Iron Pipe)
- Appliance hook-up
One of Pacer's most popular pumps! This self-priming, centrifugal pump from Pacer Pumps' "S" Series is lightweight, chemically resistant and is used for general service with water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. With its durable glass reinforced polyester construction, this pump is capable of moving up to 200 gallons of water per minute, and is powered by a 5.5 HP Honda GX engine.
- Housing, Volute & Impeller: glass-reinforced polyester
- Shaft Seal: stainless steel with carbon and ceramic faces, EPDM fitted
- Internal Fasteners: stainless steel
- External Fasteners: plated steel
- Carrying handle
- EPDM O-Rings and gasket
- Check valve
- Engine Features
- 5.5 HP Honda Series GX160
- Overhead valve design
- Fast, easy, reliable starting
- Meets CARB and EPA emission standards
- Cast iron cylinder sleeve
- Electronic ignition
- Oil Alert/Low Oil Shut off
- Engine: 5.5 HP Honda GX160
- Port Size: 2"
- Flow: 200 GPM
- Max Head: 126 ft.
- PSI: 54.5
- 706 Impeller
- Weight: 48 lbs
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
PACER PUMPS feature engines by Briggs & Stratton, Honda & LCT. Curve Port Size Engine Weight Model U 2" 205cc B&S 46# SE2UL E5ICP U 2" 6.5 Vanguard 57# SE2UL E6VCP U 2" 5.0 Honda GC 47# SE2UL E5HOC U 2" 5.5 Honda GX 48# SE2UL E5HCP R 2" 205cc B&S 46# SE2RL E5ICP S 3" 6.5 Vanguard 57# SE3SL E6VCP X 3" 8.0 Vanguard 70# SE3XL E8VCP Z 3" 8.0 Vanguard 70# SE3ZL E8VCP R 2" 5.5 (diesel) 110# SE2RL E5DLC X 3" 5.5 (diesel) 116# SE3SL E5DLC