- Schedule 40 PVC pipe
- Used in cold water pressure applications
- Meets ASTM D1785 specifications
- Size: 1" x 24"
Pacer Pumps' 'G' Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps - the self-priming ability, chemical resistance, light weight and basket strainer make this an ideal chemical transfer, waste treatment, emergency/backup or filter pump. It is made in either Noryl or Ryton®, providing a maximum range of chemical resistance.
Pump is mounted to cast Iron pedestal with 3/4" diameter solid 316 stainless steel shaft and serviceable ball bearings. Baseplate must be ordered separately.
- Available with 316 stainless steel, Hastelloy® C or titanium internal hardware or complete non-metallic solution contact
- Large cover makes initial priming and removal of the strainer quick and easy
- Will reprime to 15 ft. (4.6m)
- Flow rates: to 100 GPM or 73 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (330 LPM or 15m @ 50 Hz)
- Shaft sleeve is same material as pump
- Combination of 2"/1 1/2" NPT connections (BSP threads available for Noryl pump only)
Curve Port Size Req'd HP Weight Model A 1-1/2" / 2" 0.5 24# GNOK 1-1/2/2AL CSS B 1-1/2" / 2" 0.75 24# GNOK 1-1/2/2BL CSS C 1-1/2" / 2" 1 24# GNOK 1-1/2/2CL CSS D 1-1/2" / 2" 1.5 24# GNOK 1-1/2/2DL CSS E 1-1/2" / 2" 2 24# GNOK 1-1/2/2EL CSS
- Universal fit, for standard faucet spouts
- Male / female
- White finish
- Lead free construction
- Size: 15/16" x 27
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 3" x 3" x 1-1/2"
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 1" x 24"