Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance. Cast iron pedestal and solid 316 stainless steel shaft.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
Curve Port Size Req'd HP RPM Weight Model A 1 1/2" 1/2 1750 24# SE1-1/2AL CSS C 2" 1 1750 24# SE2CL CSS E 2" 2 3450 24# SE2EL CSS F 2" 5 3450 24# SE2FL CSS H 2" 3 3450 24# SE2HL CSS I 2" 7.5 3450 24# SE2IL CSS J 2" 5 3450 24# SE2JL CSS L 3" 5 3450 24# SE3LL CSS
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 4" x 3"
- Light weight and non-conductive
- Non-corrosive and impact resistant
- High insulative value reduces sweating
- Smooth surface reduces mineral build-up on surface
- Schedule 40 PVC, for use with cold water irragation and sprinkler systems
- PVC pressure fittings conform to ASTM D-2466
- Size: 1-1/4"
- Chrome finish
- 1-1/2-Inch PVC constructed
- Lift and turn style
- Plated brass strainer
- Easy do-it-yourself installation instructions