Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $39.99
Motor Type: 12 VDC permanent magnet, totally enclosed, non-ventilated
Leads: 14 AWG, 12” long
Duty Cycle: See Heat Rise graph
Temperature Limits: Motor is not equipped with thermal protection. For user safety, optimal performance, and maximum motor life, the motor surface temperature should not exceed 150°F (66°C).(See Heat Rise graph)
Materials of Construction
Fasteners: Stainless Steel
Motor Shell: Coated Steel
Type: 3 chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry, demand or bypass mode
Certifications: CE Approval
Liquid Temperature: 140°F (60°C) Max.
Priming Capabilities: 14 feet (4 m)
Max Pressure: 60 PSI (4.4 bar)
Inlet/Outlet Ports: 3⁄8” FNPT
Weight: 6 lbs (2.7 kg)Learn More
The pump is an on demand pump that stops when the pressure reaches 60 psi or so. When the pressure drops below 60 the pump turns on. Pump and motor stop instantly when discharge is closed. Diaphragm design eliminates troublesome shaft seal. Pump can be run dry without damage. Ball bearing drive assures longer pump life. Excellent self-priming capability. Santoprene diaphragms and viton valves are standard. Maximum temperature of pumped liquid is 130°F (55°C). Permanent magnet motor and longer life brushes.
- 12 Volt Diaphragm Pump
- 2.1 GPM
- 60 psi max pressure
- 8 Amp Draw
- Each pump has an internal fan which cools the pump during operations by up to 50%
- Upgraded pressure switch for longer life
- Motor windings have been increased to help dissipate heat
- Ready for Round-up
- 1/4 horsepower thermoplastic utility pump
- 3/4" garden hose adapter included
- Powerful / energy efficient split capiciter motor
- Pumps up to 30 gallons per minute, 1800 gallons per hour
- Side and bottom intake provides for clog resistant suction
- Pump will lift water over 25 ft. vertical height
- 1-1/4" male iron pipe discharge thread
- One year warranty from Superior Pump Co
- UL listed
- Cast-iron head can be locked with padlock.
- Strong, 1" corrosion-resistant stand-pipe for long life.
- Sturdy Buna-N plunger with a solid brass core provides leak-proof seal in all temperatures.
- Nylon valve seat provides perfect leak-proof seal and can be easily replaced.
- Rod, plunger, seat and linkage are replaceable without digging.
- Chrome Finish with Lever Handle
- 8-Inch Center set
- Brass "D" spout
- Fits all standard kitchen sinks
- Non metallic
- Water saving aerator
- 2.0 GPM at 60 PSI
- Spray included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty