$42.99description Learn More
5 ft yard hydrant. Cast iron head, nylon valve seat and leakproof seal. The rod, plunger, seat and linkage are replaceable without diggingLearn More
- Chrome finish
- Acrylic handles
- Stainless steel construction
- Chrome plated spout
- Quarter turn washerless design
- Uses less than 2.5 GPM at 80 PSI
- Fits all standard shower installations
- Easy do-it-yourself installation instructions
Tough, Reliable, Long-lasting - Fill-Rite hand pumps deliver fluids quickly and easily. Whether you're transferring gasoline, oil or diesel, select from a variety of Fill-Rite hand pumps. The economical way to transfer tough industrial fluids easily, safely and accuratelyPerfect for barrels, storage tanks and drumsTransfers at approximately 11 fl. oz. (325ml) per strokeFluorocarbon Seals360[DEG] Locking RingAnti-Drip NozzleTelescoping Suction Pipe2" NPT Bung AdapterHose Adapter
Material Polypropylene Type Piston Hand Pump Delivery Rate 11 oz/min Hose Size 1" Intake, 3/4" Discharge Applications For use with ATF and motor oils UPC 094718840690
Cast Iron 5⁄8” Solid Shaft, CW Rotation
- Type: 4-roller design
- Max Pressure: 150 PSI (10.5 bar)
- Max Recommended Temperature: 140°F (60°C)
- Port Size: 3⁄4” NPT (female)
- Mounting: Base Mounted: 5⁄16 -18 UNC-2B (2 holes)
- PTO: Use torque bar and chain
- Shaft: Size: 4900: 5⁄8” solid shaft 4901: 1⁄2” hollow shaft Rotation: CW (standard) (Shaft rotation is determined when looking at shaft end of pump)
- Max Flow: 9.2 GPM (35 LPM)
- Max Operating Speed: 26 00 RPM
- Weight: 5 lbs (11 kg)
Motor Type: 12 VDC permanent magnet, totally enclosed, non-ventilated
Leads: 14 AWG, 12” long
Duty Cycle: See Heat Rise graph
Temperature Limits: Motor is not equipped with thermal protection. For user safety, optimal performance, and maximum motor life, the motor surface temperature should not exceed 150°F (66°C).(See Heat Rise graph)
Materials of Construction
Fasteners: Stainless Steel
Motor Shell: Coated Steel
Type: 3 chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry, demand or bypass mode
Certifications: CE Approval
Liquid Temperature: 140°F (60°C) Max.
Priming Capabilities: 14 feet (4 m)
Max Pressure: 60 PSI (4.4 bar)
Inlet/Outlet Ports: 3⁄8” FNPT
Weight: 6 lbs (2.7 kg)Learn More
Demand switch models operate only when liquid flow is required. Pump and motor stop instantly when discharge is closed. Diaphragm design eliminates troublesome shaft seal. Pump can be run dry without damage. Ball bearing drive assures longer pump life. Excellent self-priming capability. Santoprene diaphragms and viton valves are standard. Maximum temperature of pumped liquid is 130°F (55°C). Permanent magnet motor and longer life brushes.
- 12 Volt Diaphragm Pump
- 2.1 GPM
- 60 psi max pressure
- 8 Amp Draw
- Includes On/Off Switch
- Each pump has an internal fan which cools the pump during operations by up to 50%
- Upgraded pressure switch for longer life
- Motor windings have been increased to help dissipate heat
- Ready for Round-up
- 1/4 HP, 115V motor, 2.2 amps.
- Thermoplastic body resists corrosion, stress and heat.
- Oil-free motor runs cooler and lasts longer.
- Built-in thermal overload protection.
- Vent hole prevents air lock.
- 1-1/4” NPT discharge with garden hose adapter.
- 9’ Cord Standard. For 20’ Cord, order 2STHA-L20.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Pumps floor dry to 1/8”.
- Horsepower: 1/4 HP
- Volts: 115 V
- Phase: Single Phase
- Thermally protected: Yes
- Amp: 2STHAL - 2.5 Amps
- Discharge Size: 2STHAL: 1” male discharge with 1-1/4” female adapter and garden hose adapter
- Cord Length: 9 ft. standard.
- Cord Type: Double-sealed cord
- 2STHAL: 9.0 lbs LBS
- Overall Dimensions: Carton dimensions: 6.8 x 6.8 x 11”