- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 4"
- Light weight and non-conductive
- Non-corrosive and impact resistant
- High insulative value reduces sweating
- Smooth surface reduces mineral build-up on surface
- Schedule 40 PVC, for use with cold water irragation and sprinkler systems
- PVC pressure fittings conform to ASTM D-2466
- Size: 1-1/2"
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- Do not use with drinking water
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 1/2" x 48"
- Black Finish
- Thumb lever control
- Replaces all brands and models
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Dimensions: 1-3/4" L x 4-3/4" W x 6-3/4" H